***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
We have 24 people participating in this exchange! :Pinkbounc

Send your DIS pal a stocking-it can be a regular red and white stocking, or a decorated stocking as long as it is a regular sized one-not a mini one.

These are to be filled up with scrapping/crafting items and some candy for good measure (after all, it's the holiday season!). (Let's try to make it at least 3/4 Scrap related though!)

$15.00 minimum-extras are welcome. (not including the stocking)

You will get your name by Nov. 1
Mail by-Saturday Nov. 19 (It is okay to mail it early -- I'm sure mine will be)

When you mail your stocking, don't forget to add a small note so the receiever will know who their secret santa was. Delivery confirmation is suggested (I think it's only like $.45) just in case.

Please post when you have gone postal or received your stocking. When you get your stocking please post who your secret santa was and what was in your stocking so we can "ooh" and "ahh". Pictures would be great as well! :teeth:

Here is who I have participating:

christinadei: sent receieved
twingle3: sent received
maple: receieved sent
Fire14: sent received
jedi_librarian: sent received
havencruiser: sent received
jennyL: sent received
mickeyfan2: sent received
thelionqueen: sent receieved
disneyland_emily: sent received
KatDisney: sent received
NewEnglandEeyore: receieved sent
WDWMom: received sent
pirategirl007: sent received
potterphreak: received sent
mickey's old friend: sent received
stepmom3: sent received
mickeyteacher: received sent
Grumpy's Gal: sent received
ReAnSt: sent received
nicurn: receieved sent
piratesmate sent received
bigsis1970 sentreceived
Soccer Princess: sent received

Happy shopping!

I can't wait, I can't wait!!! SOOOOOOO super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks for organizing this, by the way! Can't wait to get my name and their list!!!

Shoot I can't believe I missed this sign up!!!! bummer - have tons of fun ladies !! Michelle

All names have been sent via PM except for 1. I need thelionqueen to clean out your PM box!!!! Thanks everyone! :)

got mine and going shopping tomorrow. :goodvibes maggie

Why don't you all just come on over to my house? We can exchange in person and have some fun scrapping (oh yes, there will be dessert.....)!

Ok, so that won't work. I've got my name, I have my checkbook, and I can't go shopping tonight because we have to trick or treat....but tomorrow....I have the WHOLE DAY to shop! YAHOO!

And from the looks of things, the wonderful person I'm buying for has tastes similar to mine........so this should be fun!

Happy scrappin' !! :cool1:

I stopped at Michael's on my way to work this afternoon and picked up some goodies for my person's stocking! I am going to my LSS tomorrow before work to get more! I love this because it gives me an excuse to go SB shopping! :)

Hoping to go shopping next week. Things on my person's list I have never heard of, or have never seen store bought. Not sure what I am going to do???

Got my name, already bought the stocking, now just waiting for my paycheck and then off to shop I go. Fun, Fun!!

Does our stuff have to fit in the stocking or can we just put it in the box if it is too big for the stocking? Also does the person that we have, have us or are they mixed and matched so it is a suprise? Thanks again for hosting.

Becky

:banana: I am all ready to shop for my secret pal, good thing I get to work at my LSS tommarrow, I'll have a few hours to browse before I have to choose. I just love shoping for other scrappers!

I have my name and will be shopping some this weekend. I already have a plan to meet a friend at a new LSS on Saturday. This is going to be great fun.

ReAnSt said:
Does our stuff have to fit in the stocking or can we just put it in the box if it is too big for the stocking? Also does the person that we have, have us or are they mixed and matched so it is a suprise? Thanks again for hosting.

Becky

It doesn't have to fit in the stocking, just the box :) I bought some things and realized they wouldn't fit last night, so they are going in the box. The names are mixed and matched. There might be one set of people who have each other, but the majority are mixed and matched. Surprises are more fun to me! :teeth:

Oh goodie - Thanks for letting me sign up at the last minute -- my person will love the stocking I promise !!! Michelle

Woohooo.....spent my lunchtime shopping for my stocking buddy! So much fun to shop for somebody else!
Sharon

As eeyoreforever posted, Michael's will be having 2 50% and 1 40% off coupon this next week. Just a heads up for those you wanting to get some deals for your stocking goodies! :)

I already started shopping! I am trying to be creative on the stocking, it is so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter