***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

I think the post office mailed my "pals" package to the moon. I mailed it a week ago today and it still isn't there. :confused3

your's must be with mine. :rotfl2: haven't heard yet if my person received it or not. maggie

Soccer Princess said:
I have a feeling it did, as I got a phone call I have a package waiting at home. ;)

This must have gotten pushed back. I do have a package waiting at home. I am in college so I am not going home until tomorrow! Yay! :cheer2: Sorry about the confusion! I will be sure to post asap tomorrow for sure!
Thanks! :teeth:

my person who let me know that they got there stuff. She seems to be MIA right now. It was mailed last week. Come out and tell us if you liked your goodies, please!
Shawna

I received my stocking from mickey's old friend on Monday. I was so excited it was like an early christmas. I got some jelly belly's, a christmas frame ornament, a snowman ornament, a snowman candycane ornament, various paper piecing type items, some eyelets, an eyelet setter, 2 spools of ribbon, a 2006 underwater calendar, a pocket planner, and there were some other things but I can't remember what.

I got my stocking today from ReAnSt. I loved everything in it! :banana: :banana: I got tons of stuff which I will list but I am also adding a photo. I got a small silver bucket(screaming to be altered!), a pair of extremely soft pink socks and some chocolate bubble bath. It smells so good, I am afraid I might end up licking myself after using it! :rotfl: I got popcorn, hot chocolate, 3 Musketeers & Hersey bars, smarties, jolly ranchers, and sweet tart, YUM! Several sheets of pink & brown 12 x 12 paper. Lots of pink, brown, and black ribbon. Black embossing powder ( I have been thinking about doing this!), a bag full of buttons and blings. A bag of Memory mates embellishments, pink sprinkle beads, double sided tape, DCWV girl quote sticker stack, a chipboard album and a soft Christmas tree ornament.
As I was opening my package, my DD 4, started whining about how she never gets anything. Well, as if all of the stuff I got wasn't enough, there was also a package for my daughter! She got a 6 pack of playdough, a fairy book (that we just read tonight!) and coloring pages with stickers and markers!
This was my first swap and I have throughly enjoyed it!!! :cloud9: Thanks ReAnSt!
Stocking not shown, since DD was wearing it as a boot and coloring book was being colored on!
stocking001.jpg

thanks for letting me know soccer princess. maggie

Soccer Princess said:
This must have gotten pushed back. I do have a package waiting at home. I am in college so I am not going home until tomorrow! Yay! :cheer2: Sorry about the confusion! I will be sure to post asap tomorrow for sure!
Thanks! :teeth:

It could also be the sports swap waiting too. :confused3

The package I sent should have arrived today. I hope it got there! (Still nothing here though.)

piratesmate said:
The package I sent should have arrived today. I hope it got there! (Still nothing here though.)

I got it today when I got home. Thanks Deb it is great. The very cute stocking was filled with sour life savors and jelly beans and a cute little box or 4 disney stamps, a candy cane stamp, Disney playing cards, small bell dangle, large Mickey stamp, go minnie stickers, red fibers pack, glitter sticker letters, tag stickers, and a collage packet of paper.

Thanks again!!!

I got my stocking! Thanks so much nicurn! (I also got my sports swap WDWMom!)

Maggie even wrapped everything individually which made it so much more fun! :teeth: I was like a little kid opening everything! Off memory, I got twizzlers pull n peels, juicy gummies, SS Christmas embellishments, SS vacation embellishments, brads, decorative staples(fastenators?), chipboard alphabet, tons of fiber, fall ribbon pack, christmas sayings, rub ons, sayings rub ons, christmas snowmen rub ons, an adorable dog ornament and so much more! I will post this weekend with my complete list! Thanks Again! :)

Only 6 more stockings left to arrive, which I think is awesome for only 4 days after the mail date! We are 3/4 the way there! :)

I am getting a little frustrated with the mail. I sure hope my pals stocking gets there soon.

Mine just came to me at work. I got mine from WDWMom! Thank you so much! I got a huge bag of M&M's (yum), some adhesives, brads, beads, fibers, buttons, tags, stickers, diecuts, small bookplates, paper scraps (in halloween colors!), halloween slides (and a partridge in a pear tree!)

I'm so grateful. Especially since I'm poopy that I had to work today, but this was a nice surprise and made it worth it!

Thanks!
Carmen

My Stocking has arrived!!!!!! from Maple
I got lots of cool CM goodies and other fun neat stuff.
I got Friskers Gel pens
Cm Sticker strip of ribbion and bows in blue and pink
CM sticker strip of tropical parrot and tree
CM thank you gift of jourling mats
Cm gift pack called comfort
CM photo Polishing cloth which is one thing I REALLY needed
Some Fall foamies
2 CM gift pack of Serendipity selections
CM Harvest paper gift pack
cm heart/and gift journaling thank you pack
cm nsd energize gift pack
dotto refill THANK YOU I really needed to get some of these
Some yummy wintegreen lifesavers
Vanilla nut creme and chocolate hazelnut decaf tea bags
and some cherry chapstick

Thanks Maple I love all my goodies.

Oh my gosh, Fire14. I am so glad it got there. I mailed it on the 15th and can't believe how long it took. I was ready to go out and get replacement things. I am glad you liked it. I was sort of a dud in the stocking dept. not creative enough to fix it up.

My package from BigSis1970 arrived today!
25.gif
In it was:
some painted wooden fall embellies
notepad & Belle pencil
Jolees by You: Eifel tower, C'mas pkg & ornaments
Christmas ribbon
fall stencil w/ leaves & acorn
rub ons: beach & winter
stickers: Word Pals & Pattern Pals
some Tink stickers I've never seen that DD has already tried to appropriate ;)
a pound scrap pack
lifesavers
mini Chocolate Wonder Ball

I'll try to post a photo of the stuff later. We're going out to dinner with my sister in a few minutes.

Thanks so much! Everything is awesome! I can't wait to find a place to use it all! :teeth:

d

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter