Scrapbooking Store Question

Tash_From_Cnd

Earning My Ears
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew a good scrapbooking store in the Brampton Mississauga area. I was hoping to find one that does workshops and nights were you pay x-amount and get the materials to make a page while they show you how.
I like Micheals but have found that the Buck or Two has some stickers and stuff cheaper there.

Hi ~ Cherished Scrapbook is on Collegeway in Mississauga (Collegeway and Ridgeway). It's got pretty good hours. Open until midnight on Fridays. They have lots of workshops and supplies. I like getting my stickers from Buck or Two as well. A new store called Shoppers Discount on Britannia, near Tenth Line just opened and has a ton of Disney scrapbook stuff. Good Luck! S

Thanks for the information, I was in scrapbook heaven :0) I went over today and got too much stuff... let's just say I got more than enough stuff to get a half price magazine :0) I loved the different layouts they had and they were extremly helpful. I'm going to sign up for one of their classes in the fall. It made me want to start scrapbooking but unfortunetly I'm stuck planning a tea party... on the bright side I'll have a lot of photos to use on some of the floral papers I bought.

GREAT! Tantor and I have meet for coffee and scrapbook chat in Mississauga a few months ago ~ we had a great time! It would be fun for all the CDN Diser's to scrap chat! Once dd starts school, I'll have a few free afternoons! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter