Scraping supplies at Tuesday Morning store

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
have you been to a store Tuesday Morning? I went to one this weekend while we were on vacation and they had a nice selection of scrapbook supplies. I was really impressed. The prices were also quite reasonable.

Wow! I've never seen scrap booking stuff at a Tuesday Morning before - lucky you!

Our Tuesday Morning closed years ago but they never had much in the way of scrapbooking items. Yet my mom could find stuff in hers.

Glad you were able to find stuff!

I recently learned about Tuesday Morning last December when I went to one in St. George... I wish I was still into scrapbooking.
It seems like I only find the best stuff when I no longer have interest in the item(s). :(
I have found great Christmas gifts in the clearance section since we have a rule of only spending $10 on per person.

Even when I wasn't actively scrapbooking I would still compulsively hunt for supplies in almost any store.

Back where we used to live in Maryland I would often find interesting stuff at the local Dollar stores. Now I found a wonderful Scrapbook resale store in our town and it's all I can do to not buy out the whole place! I've had to limit myself to one shopping visit every two months!

Even when I wasn't actively scrapbooking I would still compulsively hunt for supplies in almost any store.

Back where we used to live in Maryland I would often find interesting stuff at the local Dollar stores. Now I found a wonderful Scrapbook resale store in our town and it's all I can do to not buy out the whole place! I've had to limit myself to one shopping visit every two months!
That shop sounds like what it would be like if I decided to liquidate my scrapbook room! You're lucky to have a decent local place to shop.

all of the Tuesday mornings around here have a decent selection of scrapbook items. You have to grab it while youre there because if you go back to get it, it'll be gone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!