Scrappers- How Much Do You Spend Each Month?

I have been scrapping for 1 year this month and I easily have a $100 a month habit. That's what I budget for myself at least. Who knows if that's really all I spend though! :lmao:

I tried setting myself about a $20/month limit last year for a while.... that didn't even last one month! I spent $60 one day and tried to convince myself that I wouldn't buy anything else for the next two months... yeah RIGHT!! But I go in spurts. I probably didn't spend anything during December.... but when I went to use my AC Moore gift card in January I spent another $50 on top of the gift card amount! But as long as I am continuing to actively scrap and not just "collect" the supplies, I try not to feel guilty. After all, this isn't for ME.... it is a gift for my kids! :thumbsup2 ................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter