Sea sickness

lydia

Earning My Ears
I've read alot of comments from cruisers about motion sickness. Is this because they are normally sensitive to motion sickness or is it the norm for almost everyone? I also hear the ship does it's worst rocking on day one or in bad weather. Is there anyone out there that never gets sick on a cruise with normal weather?
Just curious.

Hi Lydia, It all depends on the person as far as if you will get seasick or not. I have been on 3 cruises and never got sick, however the last cruise we went on was in '94 during that really bad storm and alot of people were sick. They had bags hanging in every corridor. But it didn't bother Dh or I at all. It did take me awhile to get my land legs back after every cruise though. I was rocking for a week after the first one! I am worried about my ds because he has a tendency towards car sickness, I will be buying seabands for him and taking bonine as a back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter