Sea to shining sea rate??

Tense

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone..Can anyone tell me what the Sea to shining sea rate is? We will be down 2 times ...one in April and one in June.. In June I'll be staying at the HRock,and in April at the Vistana. Wondered if anyone got a great rate for either of those times. Thanks in advance!

$129.00 for HRH and $149.00 for PBH.

Thanks...Do you need a special card or anything? For the STSS rate?How did it get offered? TIA !

I went to the Loews site and just kept getting reservation/rate info for packages. How do you get info on just the rooms? Also, does anyone know when they will be ready to quote prices for kidsuites at the Royal Pacific? I called 800uescape and got the 139 concierge deal but I really need a bigger room(for 6).

Mar3990, could you tell me how you got the 139 concierge at Royal Pacific? Thanks! I called to use the Discover Card package...standard room works out to be about 130 a night. I would love to upgrade to concierge for a few more dollars.:p

Mar3990,

Honestly I think your best bet is to get 2 rooms at the 139 rate.

-Jon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter