Sea World all day dining menus?

That probably was me, I tried to post menu pictures frequently. Someone deleted the entire thread, which included menu pictures I had taken only a month or two prior. It is too much to go there, take pictures, and upload them only to have them deleted so I stopped rather than start a new thread.

That probably was me, I tried to post menu pictures frequently. Someone deleted the entire thread, which included menu pictures I had taken only a month or two prior. It is too much to go there, take pictures, and upload them only to have them deleted so I stopped rather than start a new thread.
OHMYGOSH!!!
So sorry to hear that happened to your thread, that is SUCH a bummer.
Ugh! Why would someone delete such a useful thread?!
Many of us truly appreciate the time & effort you’ve taken to bring us terrific, up to date info throughout the years. <3

Yeah, it's like the second time this thread has been deleted but there's no clue as to who is doing it or why. Last time we were told it got "accidentally" deleted when the admins were cleaning up the sticky threads. If that was the case then why do we still have a sticky for a Howl-O-Scream from 2022 - surely current menus are far more important than an event that took place over 18 months ago?

I figured people probably found it useful and I appreciate your kind words verifying that. I have no idea why it would get deleted. Somewhere there is a thread asking about it. I was told it was deleted because it was outdated but my last post had been only a month or two prior to the deletion. Not to mention there were menus going back years which provides people a good historical reference.

If someone wants to start a new thread and can make it a sticky I would probably help post to it again. Ideally our last thread would be found (there is generally a history on these threads, I would think, that would make it recoverable) but it is so frustrating to see hours of work flushed away in a second.

@FLOIR I have found copies of your most recent pictures and I'm happy to post them again in a brand new thread if you want me to - I'll give you credit on each of the pages of course, to make sure people know that it's your hard work, not mine!

I think a new thread might be better anyway, so that people don't see out of date pictures and discussions about menus from many many years ago on the first few pages.

However I don't have the ability to make a thread "Sticky" - that we'll have to ask the moderators to do.

Absolutely go ahead and post, I do not need credit since you will be doing the work. :)

If I can post pictures often enough maybe that would keep the thread towards the top anyway but a sticky would help make it easier for people to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter