Sea World All Day Dining Questions

DisneyLoverUSA

DIS Veteran
I was reading up on the all day dining deal at Sea World and was wondering...It mentions that breakfast is included. Which restaurants serve breakfast at SW? And does it include breakfast, lunch AND dinner or just breakfast and lunch?

$30 for 2 CS meals seems kind of expensive to me. That's way more expensive than Disney counter service. I mean, if that is all it includes is breakfast (usually a cheap meal) and lunch usually around $10 at most theme parks. Seems like paying OOP for those 2 meals would be a lot cheaper than paying for the meal deal, unless it included all 3 meals of the day.

This is what it says: Participating restaurants: Voyager’s Smokehouse (excluding Baby Back Ribs), Seaport Pizza, Terrace Garden Buffet, The Spice Mill, Seafire Inn, Mango Joe’s.

Which of those serves breakfast? When I click on the listed places it doesn't give operating hours or food prices.

ALSO are you allowed to have backpacks on the rides or do you have to put them in a locker?
TIA!

I actually emailed SeaWorld directly with this question... here is their response received November 10th (so it's current info!)

We are excited that you are planning a visit to SeaWorld! The only breakfast option is included in the All Day Dining Deal which is served at the Voyagers Smokehouse. Breakfast will be available from 8:45am to 10:30am. The All Day Dining Deal is an excellent value and is available for purchase at the park , either at the information counter or at one of the participating restaurants. This All Day Dining Deal allows you unlimited visits to each participating restaurant until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time on the back of your map. The wristband, which must be worn at all times and shown to the cashier, is valid for 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item and 1 soft beverage, ice tea or 20 oz Aquafina each time through the line. Please visit our website http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Dine-and-Shop/Dining for more information or to purchase your tickets.

Hope it helps! I bought it online because we got the Super Grover Annual Pass at Sesame Place and get 10% off

We had it last month and it was nice. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner as the park was open until 8 and we were there from opening to 7 when we caught the shuttle back to our hotel. The breakfast at Voyagers was really good. There were quite a few choices. Between the 3 of us we had scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, french toast sticks and fruit. My son had milk, my dd had juice and I got a bottled water.

I can't remember where we had lunch. I was working on my TR and can't remember for the life of me, but it was good. For dinner we went to Terrace Garden Buffet and everyone enjoyed that as well. The Buffet at Terrace alone is $12 pp, so I felt we got our money's worth as the All Day Dine for my daughter was $14.99. Plus I have a toddler and having that deal allowed me to feed him without us having to share because I could get as much as I wanted at the restaurant.

Have fun.

Our friends used it during their last trip and they really liked it. Don't forget that you can also get "snacks" and extra drinks throughout the day on this plan

I didn't know unlimited snacks and drinks were included. What types of snacks can you get? My husband is snacker off and on all day. He is really into fitness and he thinks he needs to consume calories every 2 hours or so.

Not sure if the park will be open late enough for us to eat dinner there too because it will be late October during the week when we go.

I would think they stop serving lunch by 3 probably and would not serve dinner if they closed at 5.

Pretty much every theme park in Florida have prices of counter service meals in the $8-$12 range,add in a drink at $3 and a dessert around $3-$4 and you're looking at $15 plus per person.I go to the parks very often so I know that's pretty much what you're looking at,obviously you don't have to get dessert or you may pass on a drink and just get a glass of water but the all day dining plan at Busch Gardens and Sea World is more than worth it,the biggest reason for me is that their food quality is top notch,especially their desserts which are made in house and are huge and very good.I don't know how many times I've eaten at a Disney counter service and usually feel they come up way short of what the Busch parks put out and charge as much if not more.Also remember that with the all day dining plan at any time you need a bottle of water or a snack like some fruit or a dessert you can go in there and get whatever you want.I did the all day dining deal at Busch Gardens in the summer and I think I ended up eating and drinking probably over $70 for the $27 I spent with my AP discount for the deal.Obviously a long day in the park like in the summer is the perfect time to get the deal as you'll have more time to get more meals in and it's very hot so you have to drink constantly.If the park is open until 6pm on a January day and you get to the park at 11am,it's obviously not a good idea to buy the dining plan but in other situations it's a great deal.Universal also has an all day dining plan that's like $10 less but basically limits you to a few of their CS restaurants that are almost all just burger and chicken strip places,it's still a decent deal but the food at the Busch parks make the $30 much more worth it.

I didn't know unlimited snacks and drinks were included. What types of snacks can you get? My husband is snacker off and on all day. He is really into fitness and he thinks he needs to consume calories every 2 hours or so.

Not sure if the park will be open late enough for us to eat dinner there too because it will be late October during the week when we go.

I would think they stop serving lunch by 3 probably and would not serve dinner if they closed at 5.

We were there late October, the 27th and 28th. This was why we used ours on a Friday when they were open until 8:00. We got there at opening and got all 3 meals plus drinks in between. Snacks that I noticed were sweets and chips, but I know the Smokehouse had fruit, so I imagine that would be a good snack. A variety of health bars were available throughout the park, but they were at snack stands. Someone who goes more often might have more information on snacks. We didn't snack much on Friday.

What is unlimited is everything in the restaurants so you could walk into a restaurant at any time and grab a soda or water bottle and some fruit or dessert as a snack.I believe I heard that with the dining deal you get like half off the snack carts around the park.I can't say I'm 100% sure on that but someone mentioned it on here.

ALSO are you allowed to have backpacks on the rides or do you have to put them in a locker?
TIA!

I noticed that this question hadn't been answered yet - you have to put your belongings in a locker for Manta and (I would think) Kraken. I noticed lockers right between Journey to Atlantis and Kraken, so I am not sure if JTA requires you to put items in a locker as well.

You do have to pay for these lockers (unlike the ones at Universal/IoA). If you have a person in your party who will not be riding, it is a good idea to have them watch your stuff if possible.

We did the all day dining at Busch Gardens a few weeks ago. My thought is that it's worth it if you go from openeing to close and are on vacation.

We have passes and the refillable cups. For us, we won't do it again. We just couldn't eat that much food to break even. We sure gave it our best though! :rotfl:

If you don't have the refillable cups, then the dining plan would definately be worth it. I wish Disney did them!

Breakfast or not, if you are going to spend or at least most of the day in the parks (SW or BG), the all day dining plan is well worth it. And when you think "counter service", you have to think beyond Disney counter service. We were there the week of Nov 14th and All Day Dining for one day in each park came with the package we bought...I am a huge Disney fan myself but I have to admit the mouse lags WAY behind these venues in "counter service". Believe me, you're choices are much more than the burgers/sandwiches you get for counter service at WDW. SW/BG counter service is more of a cafeteria style with real hot entrees and desserts and the food is really good for park fare.

With the plan you get :
An entree w/any accompaniments that come with it (i.e. chicken parm with pasta or turkey with mashed pot and veg)
An additional side or dessert
A non-alcoholic beverage (includes milk, non-bottled juices and bottled water)

And you get all of this each time you go thru the line, which there are no limits to how often you can do this. In other words you could go thru the line every hour (or any interval) and get as little or as much that is listed above.

Each park has a "smokehouse" restaurant with awesome BBQ. Sure you can't get baby backs or the sample meat platters...put there are plenty of other options and they are all awesome!

We did this at BGT in November, and really felt it was well worth the $27 even for our children, who aren't huge eaters (11 and 13, so theme park adults), and we did not eat breakfast on it. But we did all have an awesome lunch at the bbq place, then had a snack and drink about 2 hours later (a couple of us had desserts, but I had strawberries and bottled water, so there ARE healthy options), then an hour or so later another drink (think the kids got another snack), then supper before we left the park. By my count without the plan our out of pocket costs ranged between 35 and 60 each, so the plan definitely was a savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!