Sea World all day dining

Sarahbelle341

Mouseketeer
I'm considering the all day dining deal at Sea World for our trip this fall. We used it on our trip in 2016 and enjoyed it but this trip we have a new baby and are eager to check out Sesame Street. Does anyone know if any of the food locations in Sesame Street accept the all day dining? Are ice cream and special drinks included? Is there character dining with Sesame street character available but not included? Does anyone know about certain menu items being excluded from otherwise approved locations? Our experience in 2016 was excellent but we basically ate full meals when hungry and didn't branch out much since we didn't really know much about the deal.

Following! We were also curious if they would begin offering a Sesame Street character meal, that would be great!

The sesame street food trucks are included with all day dining. I was not happy with the chicken strips but loved the grilled cheese.

Depending on when you're here in the fall, they've done some holiday Sesame Street character meals in the past so you might get lucky. The character meals are generally not included on the all day dining.

I was not happy with the chicken strips ... but the kids loved it. They have everything though
Ribs, chicken breast, burgers, Asian food, subs what ever it is you can find it in the park somewhere
Only deserts that come with all day dine are,
Pie, cookies, jello, pudding or sides of fruit maybe a few things I left out.
Pretty much any basket dinner/lunch and a side.
None of the character/shamu lunches are on the dining list. We paid for shamu ice cream it wasn't bad though I think 3.50 or something like that.

I was not happy with the chicken strips ... but the kids loved it. They have everything though
Ribs, chicken breast, burgers, Asian food, subs what ever it is you can find it in the park somewhere
Only deserts that come with all day dine are,
Pie, cookies, jello, pudding or sides of fruit maybe a few things I left out.
Pretty much any basket dinner/lunch and a side.
None of the character/shamu lunches are on the dining list. We paid for shamu ice cream it wasn't bad though I think 3.50 or something like that.

The big question in our house is are the funnel stick fries on the all day dining plan?

No, pretty much basket meal foods...
But there are so many from every type of food.
When it comes to snacks you are on your own.
We ate so much I couldn't even say snack.
But if you are bringing your backpack...
Bring some ziplock bags. We could not eat all our food every hour. So I bagged up strawberries oranges, cookies and chicken tenders. We ate in the park and at the hotel. All the drinks apart from water are in cardboard cups no lids so we poured them in our dasigni waterbottles (sorry about spelling..lol) if you go to a post called dining started by Flo she took pics of most if not all the menus. You can have anything on them. We ate brisket, roasted chicken, ribs, sweet and sour chicken fried rice, meatball sub, pretzel pizza, chicken strips, cheeseburgers just to name a few. Best meal plan hands down

The big question in our house is are the funnel stick fries on the all day dining plan?

No, pretty much basket meal foods...
But there are so many from every type of food.
When it comes to snacks you are on your own.
We ate so much I couldn't even say snack.
But if you are bringing your backpack...
Bring some ziplock bags. We could not eat all our food every hour. So I bagged up strawberries oranges, cookies and chicken tenders. We ate in the park and at the hotel. All the drinks apart from water are in cardboard cups no lids so we poured them in our dasigni waterbottles (sorry about spelling..lol) if you go to a post called dining started by Flo she took pics of most if not all the menus. You can have anything on them. We ate brisket, roasted chicken, ribs, sweet and sour chicken fried rice, meatball sub, pretzel pizza, chicken strips, cheeseburgers just to name a few. Best meal plan hands down

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!