Sea World AP Bronze vs Fun Card

kbelle8995

DIS Veteran
I'm going to orlando in September and am between these two. Besides One being for the year of 2022 and one for a year from purchase. Is there a difference between the two. Also is there a plus to getting the silver. Does Sea World often put the APs on sale?

Silver has free parking.

The annual passes also have perks that the fun cards do not like Sea World bucks throughout the year. Silver, gold and platinum also have free guest tickets.

Some passes are on sale now for the July 4th sale

We did fun cards late last year because they tend to sell them with bonus months as a promo by that point…got a great deal around Thanksgiving, and they were including the rest of November/December 2021 on our 2022 card.

At the end of the year we upgraded my pass to Silver for the parking benefit. Now they all expire/renew at the same time.

The timing and parking were the two biggest factors for us. Otherwise, the Bronze feels a lot like the Fun Card. In September I doubt they will be running bonus months on the Fun Cards yet, so unless they have some kind of incredible deal then, I probably wouldn’t buy it for Sept-Dec. I’d consider an AP at some level.

We did fun cards late last year because they tend to sell them with bonus months as a promo by that point…got a great deal around Thanksgiving, and they were including the rest of November/December 2021 on our 2022 card.

At the end of the year we upgraded my pass to Silver for the parking benefit. Now they all expire/renew at the same time.

The timing and parking were the two biggest factors for us. Otherwise, the Bronze feels a lot like the Fun Card. In September I doubt they will be running bonus months on the Fun Cards yet, so unless they have some kind of incredible deal then, I probably wouldn’t buy it for Sept-Dec. I’d consider an AP at some level.

Thank you for your advice. Right now I've decided the ap might be better so now I'm between the Silver and Bronze. I'm leaning towards Silver due to parking and discounts. Plus AAA seems to offer a good discount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter