Sea World Black Friday Special

For those wondering... you CAN use the All Day Dining Buy 4 for $100 deal for more than 4 tickets. It even says 4+ but at the main screen, there is no way to select more than 4. If you go to the checkout you can change the number of tickets to 5 or more.

Man, bad timing on my part. I didn't think about their being any specials, so just purchased our tickets Thursday evening. I wish they could retroactively apply the discount now, but reading the fine print, that doesn't look to be an option. Oh well, my fault.

I saw someone asking about Busch Garden deals. I just bought a fun card for my cousin who lives in Tampa for $75 (a $30 savings). We are going for one day March 3rd, and the fun pass was $5 less than an advanced purchase one day ticket, so it was a no brainer to get it for him, even if he only goes the one time with me.

Since I am doing both Busch and SeaWorld - going to Orlando for a few days after a quick visit to Tampa to see my cousin, the two pass special could have been a great deal for me, except you have to go my the end of January and I'm not going till the beginning of March.

I'll just be paying online regular advanced purchase prices for my ticket -- still a good deal ($100 for two parks) and I'll get the one day advanced SeaWorld ticket for my son who I will meet in Orlando for $80. These though are offered all the time and will be something I purchase closer to my trip.

we bought the unlimited for all 4 parks for 161$, including parking, plus the 4 meal deal, u can buy a whole meal every hour,. fyi all passes for BG includes free bus to tampa.

Last edited:
we bought the unlimited for all 4 parks for 161$, including parking, plus the 4 meal deal, u can buy a whole meal every hour so we can just share a 1 day pass, i put mu name on all 4 passes. fyi all passes for BG includes free bus to tampa.

Sharing is strictly prohibited on the all day dining plan. If you're caught doing so, your plan(s) will be revoked. It's an abuse of the system, and I would strongly discourage you from following through with your intention to share one dining plan between multiple people.

Honestly, at $25 per person for a whole day, there's no reason why each person couldn't/shouldn't have their own plan. It's the most affordable theme park meal plan in orlando. Do the right thing and dont break the rules. Doing so ends up ruining a great option for the honest folks in the long run.

Thank you Gina for your post

Circumventing the rules of the parks is not something we allow on the boards

Sometimes when park rules are not followed, specials are stopped which hurts everyone

I think it comes down to down right Theft of services.

I am very frugal, but would never steal to make my budget. Just lop something else off if it is that tight.

we bought the unlimited for all 4 parks for 161$, including parking, plus the 4 meal deal, u can buy a whole meal every hour so we can just share a 1 day pass, i put mu name on all 4 passes. fyi all passes for BG includes free bus to tampa.

It sounds like you got a terrific deal on your passes, & it's wonderful that a free shuttle bus to BG Tampa is included! As I'm sure you're now aware from the other responses, sharing isn't permitted with the All Day Dining Plan. My advice would be not to risk it, & lose the great deal you got on your passes. Enjoy your time at the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!