Sea World Black Friday Special

Does anybody know if i buy 2 platinum passes at sesame place & 2 transferable passes. Are the transferable passes also platinum or only for sesame place? I ask because we are heading to san diego for xmas with my 2 daughters and my hubby & myself. Then in March we go to Florida. My oldest daughter cant come in march (University) so my youngest daughter us bringing a friend that could use the transferable pass. Then in dec (2019l2019l we would be going to florida with both daughters. Thanks

Does anybody know if i buy 2 platinum passes at sesame place & 2 transferable passes. Are the transferable passes also platinum or only for sesame place? I ask because we are heading to san diego for xmas with my 2 daughters and my hubby & myself. Then in March we go to Florida. My oldest daughter cant come in march (University) so my youngest daughter us bringing a friend that could use the transferable pass. Then in dec (2019l2019l we would be going to florida with both daughters. Thanks
I was interested in that because we often take different grandkids on solo trips and this would be great. I read it as bringing a guest to Sesame Place because it doesn't say to any park. But I could be and would love to be wrong so if so let us all know.

Sesame Place Platinum Pass is an awesome deal right now. $180 for a year+ at SW, Aquatica, Busch, etc plus other incentives and discounts including DC discount.
Keep in mind that if you live in Florida or Texas or California and some years GA or NC you cannot buy this. Be sure to read the fine print.
It is a great deal though and one we have enjoyed several years.

$39.99 for weekday ticket (Mon-Fri), $49.99 for weekend (Sat&Sun). Does this apply to the Christmas Celebration days or is that considered a special event? If so, they should just advertise that it's valid Jan. 7-31 since CC runs everyday starting tomorrow Nov. 17-Jan. 6. But the BF deal says all this... Blockout dates Dec. 26 - 31, 2018. Must visit by January 31, 2019. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts, and does not include special events.
If Christmas Celebration is not a special event, what special event would they have going on during this time?

I have a current AP. Can't seem to find info on this online. Does anyone know if I'm able to purchase any discounted tickets with my current pass for during the Xmas holidays?

anything for Busch Gardens? Not finding it

They are rolling out the parks at different times it seems. I would expect Busch Gardens (both of them) to be next week although not necessarily on the same day.

$39.99 for weekday ticket (Mon-Fri), $49.99 for weekend (Sat&Sun). Does this apply to the Christmas Celebration days or is that considered a special event? If so, they should just advertise that it's valid Jan. 7-31 since CC runs everyday starting tomorrow Nov. 17-Jan. 6. But the BF deal says all this... Blockout dates Dec. 26 - 31, 2018. Must visit by January 31, 2019. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts, and does not include special events.
If Christmas Celebration is not a special event, what special event would they have going on during this time?

They are valid for the Christmas celebration dates (I called SW guest relations because we have Dinner w Santa booked for 12/21)

in case you are not able to go to the website I think I have all the deals, although please do not quote me -

Admission Offers:

• $39.99 SeaWorld Orlando Weekday Ticket
    • Blockout dates Dec. 26 - 31, 2018. Must visit both parks by January 31, 2019.
  • $49.99 SeaWorld Orlando Any Day Ticket
  • $59.99 SeaWorld and Aquatica Two Park Ticket
  • $69.99 SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Two Park Ticket
  • Annual Pass: Last chance for introductory pricing of $9.99/month

• Save over 40% on Discovery Cove Packages

Ancillary Offers

• 50% Off Select Up-Close Tours including Dolphins, Walrus, and Animal Ambassador Up-Close

• BOGO Free Up-Close Dining at Shamu Stadium

• BOGO 50% off All-Day Dining available at SeaWorld and Aquatica

• 4 All-Day Dining Deals for $100

• BOGO Free SWO Quick Queue Unlimited

• 30% Off Merchandise at SeaWorldShop.com

Available Friday, November 16 through Monday, November 26, 2018.

in case you are not able to go to the website I think I have all the deals, although please do not quote me -

Admission Offers:

• $39.99 SeaWorld Orlando Weekday Ticket
  • $49.99 SeaWorld Orlando Any Day Ticket
  • $59.99 SeaWorld and Aquatica Two Park Ticket
  • $69.99 SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Two Park Ticket
  • Annual Pass: Last chance for introductory pricing of $9.99/month

• Save over 40% on Discovery Cove Packages

Ancillary Offers

• 50% Off Select Up-Close Tours including Dolphins, Walrus, and Animal Ambassador Up-Close

• BOGO Free Up-Close Dining at Shamu Stadium

• BOGO 50% off All-Day Dining available at SeaWorld and Aquatica

• 4 All-Day Dining Deals for $100

• BOGO Free SWO Quick Queue Unlimited

• 30% Off Merchandise at SeaWorldShop.com

Available Friday, November 16 through Monday, November 26, 2018.

Looks like most of the ancillary offers expire by March 14, 2019.

What am I missing?
The silver pass for Fl. Residents is just a $10. Savings.

The deals have been steadily declining over the past two years. Was hoping for a BOGO APH deal. Still something is better than nothing!

Will grab a BOGO all you can eat deal, maybe the shamu dining again & probably a tour.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg now has their deals on the website, or I should say deal since it appears to be only one.

A 2019 2-Park Fun Card is 50% off with the sale ending Nov 25 and the Fun Card itself is good for admission through Sep 8 2019.

When you click on that the next page also shows a 2018 Christmas Town Tour for 40% off so guess they have 2 deals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!