Sea World & Busch Gardens 2/$50 ($25 each)

tazleiten12

DIS Veteran
Just got this off another site, make a donation to NRA-ILA get single-day passes to one of the Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks in the United States. These passes are valid through April 2008, and are good for a one-day adult or child admission into SeaWorld Orlando, San Antonio or San Diego; Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa Bay; Busch Gardens or Water Country USA in Williamsburg; or Sesame Place in Langhorne.
Donation Amount:
2 tickets $50.00
4 tickets $100.00
6 tickets $150.00
8 tickets $200.00
Follow this link:
https://secure.nraila.org/buschgardens.aspx

I've been debating if we could afford squeezing a day at Sea World during our trip to Universal in November. This sort of deal makes it quite easy to say yes we can! Thanks for the post! I'm getting my tix right now...

Great deal, does anyone know if we are able to get the second day free with this offer??? Thanks for the great info.

Beer, Guns and Seaworld. What else could you ask for?

:rotfl: :thumbsup2

I noticed that they say to allow 10 business days for delivery of tickets. I'm calling them on Monday AM and crossing my fingers that I can still get in on the deal, since we leave town on July 26! Otherwise, I'm wondering if I could have the tix mailed to our hotel down there??

Thank you so much, tazleiten12!! I just ordered 6 tickets for $150 ! I called the number that is listed under "contact" at the NRA-ILA homepage. I was able to pay an extra $8 for 2 day express mail. This is an awesome deal. I haven't been to Sea World since I was a kid and this will be the first time I take my own kids. Thanks again! :thumbsup2

Talked with NRA ILA today, they dont think that we can upgrade to second day free. Need to check with sea world is what I was told. Just to let you know. We ordered 8 tickets still a great deal with no second day!!!!

Wow, this is the best deal I've seen around... I was going to pay for 2 combo tkts for one day each at SW and BGT. With the AAA discount, that was $192.06 w/tax for 2 tkts. So I saved $92.06.

I am a little concerned that I didn't get a confirmation email or receipt or anything though. Did anyone? I just got a transaction ID code when I submitted my "donation."

I ordered my set of tix the other day and received a confirmation "thank you for your donation" email a few hours later. Just wait a while and see. I'm sure you'll get one too.

We are going to SW and would like to do the Dolphin Nursery Tour. Does anyone know if I buy these discount tickets, can I buy the Dolphin Nursery Tickets online WITHOUT buying the tickets there?

Marsha

Does anyone know when they get these tickets do you have to specify up front which park you'll use them at?

We might get to one of these parks before next April but I'm not sure which one yet. Will I get a generic ticket good at any of them through this link?

Does anyone know when they get these tickets do you have to specify up front which park you'll use them at?

We might get to one of these parks before next April but I'm not sure which one yet. Will I get a generic ticket good at any of them through this link?

You don't specify a park when ordering.

Doggone it, you people have put me in a moral quandary.

Because, as a general principle, the NRA can bend over and suck on parts of me that are not mentionable on the DIS.

However, saving a hundred bucks on four theme park admissions is near and dear to my heart as well.

Gonna have to think about this one.

My tickets were delivered today by Fed Ex. I called them on Monday and paid eight dollars for the two day delivery. The tickets say Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks on the front. On the back it says Admission Ticket Valid through April 30, 2008. It lists the parks, and has bar coding along the side. It's a great deal IF you don't mind helping out the NRA and supporting the second amendment.

I ordered 10 of those tickets last night. I'll jump back on and post when I receive them. It's always nice to know when you order "deals" like this that everything is on the up and up and the tickets are received and are as promised.

I was glad to read the post stating they received their tickets and everything was as it's supposed to be. Helped me relax about the $250 "donation" I gave for those 10 tickets.

Normally I would have thought about it; researched it; discussed the issue to death with my dh; fretted and thought some more. . . but I noticed that there are a limited number available and they could be gone anytime. So, I jumped on it and then had 2nd, 3rd, 4th (so on and so on) thoughts about it.

Thanks to the op for the tip.

I called today, and they told me I had to be a member of the NRA to get these tickets. Is everyone a member or are they just lucking out when they call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter