Sea World & Busch Gardens 2/$50 ($25 each)

Has anyone used these yet and been able to get a second day free??
Usually with the regular ones you can go and get a second day.

I'm ordering mine today! Thanks to OP for posting this great deal!

not free... but I believe you can get the second day for $12.xx

has this offer been going on for a while or do they only offer so many tickets a day?

I ran across the $25.00 promotion this morning on some other site but questioned if it could be true went to talk to hubby and then found this site went back to buy then and they are gone?

I ordered 5 last Sunday and recieved them today. Also a good friend of mines ordered the same day as me and recieved them today as well. Now I am really excited about our upcoming trip. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm so excited to surprise the kids with these! I ordered 4 on Sunday and received them on Wed.!:cool1:

Missed it by one day apparently! I need 7 tickets, too! Too bad. Does anyone have any other leads on great deals for Sea World Orlando? :goodvibes I see I can get the kids' price for adults directly from the SW site. Want to beat that, of course, especially after coughing up for the WDW tix!

Thanks. I just checked there based on your suggestion. It seems they are all selling info on how to donate and receive the tickets. I assume it's for the info we already have here, and if the link doesn't work, then no tickets! Oh well. I will keep looking! Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Thanks. I just checked there based on your suggestion. It seems they are all selling info on how to donate and receive the tickets. I assume it's for the info we already have here, and if the link doesn't work, then no tickets! Oh well. I will keep looking! Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Wow, you're kidding! That is really awful - selling free information? Yes, keep your eyes on the DIS.... if another deal comes along you can bet it will be posted here. :thumbsup2

I spoke with someone at the NRA and they still have some tickets left but they are going fast. They took down the link so they wouldn't take orders for tickets they didn't have. If you are interested, you should call 1-800-392-8683 soon.

I spoke with someone at the NRA and they still have some tickets left but they are going fast. They took down the link so they wouldn't take orders for tickets they didn't have. If you are interested, you should call 1-800-392-8683 soon.

You're my new best friend! (Promise, it's an honor for you!)

Got some. Thank you so much!!!

You made your first post a whopper! Welcome to the DIS!

I would love to get Seaworld tickets for 25 dollars a pop, but I can't justify donating any amount of money to NRA to get them.

Will we be able to use these tickets for the new water park there next year, or do you think that will be a separate ticket?

I ordered 5 tickets on July 26th and am still waiting on them to get here. Any one else had to wait that long? The site says 10 business days but everyone else seems to be getting their tickets in just a few days.

I ordered 5 tickets on July 26th and am still waiting on them to get here. Any one else had to wait that long? The site says 10 business days but everyone else seems to be getting their tickets in just a few days.

I would call them and check the status. That is a long time. I ordered on the the 28th and got on the 3rd. the number is 1-800-392-8683
Good luck!

i also ordered mine after nemo's mom and got them last week. in fact, i ended up ordering more and got those after a few days.

Does anyone know if I order the tickets online, do I have the option of the express mail? Or do I have to call them in order to get that?

Did anyone click on the link recently?

Tickets are now $30. They are no longer $25 each.

And, it clearly states "No rush orders."

I just ordered our tickets. I am a little worried because we leave on the 22nd of this month, and their site says it could take up to 10 business days. Here's to hoping that they arrive on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts