Sea World & Busch Gardens 2/$50 ($25 each)

I just ordered our tickets. I am a little worried because we leave on the 22nd of this month, and their site says it could take up to 10 business days. Here's to hoping that they arrive on time.
I ordered ten on Fiday, Aug. 3 and got them Friday, Aug. 10.

I ordered ten on Fiday, Aug. 3 and got them Friday, Aug. 10.
Thanks for the info. I believe that they will come on time, or atleast I hope so. My husband will kill me. But, they are located in Virginia and we are in New York, so once the tickets are sent out it should only take 2 days to get here.
Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info. I believe that they will come on time, or atleast I hope so. My husband will kill me. But, they are located in Virginia and we are in New York, so once the tickets are sent out it should only take 2 days to get here.
Still keeping my fingers crossed.

I ordered my ticket on the 6th late afternoon and got them on the 10th so 4 day we live in Wisconsin

I spent half the day calling NRA on Friday, and found that the tickets I ordered on July 26th, were mailed to my FIL's house even though I put our address in the order form. My DH and FIL have the same name, one's a jr and that seems to have created the problem. Of course, if he got them he doesn't know where they are now- he says they didn't get them but he's not in the best of health and may not have noticed what was in the envelope. They are mailing another set to MY HOUSE.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I used my tickets at Sae World in Orlando with no problem!! We had a great time!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I used my tickets at Sae World in Orlando with no problem!! We had a great time!!

Just wondering if you had the option to upgrade your ticket to a 2 day ticket. And if so what was the charge for that. Thank you for any information you can provide.

I ordered our tickets over the phone on Weds afternoon (8/8), and had them shipped to the resort, b/c we are leaving tomorrow and I didn't figure that they would come. Well anyway, my hubby called me at work today, and they messed up and shipped them to the house!!!! :sad2: Thank God they came today, or we would have been looking for something to do on the day we had planned for s/w!!:scared:

I assume there is no reason you could not buy 2 tickets per person in your family and take the whole family to Seaworld and Busch Gardens?

I did not need a 2nd day at Sea World so I didn't ask about an uprade. I have seen other posts where people did upgrade for a very small fee. Have fun and be sure to go to Shamu Rocks, Believe, and Blue Horizons. They are by far the best shows!!!

I assume there is no reason you could not buy 2 tickets per person in your family and take the whole family to Seaworld and Busch Gardens?

This is exactly what I did. I bought enough tickets for our family to go to Sea World and Busch Gardens. They don't ask any questions and you can purchase as many tickets as you want.

I just ordered our tickets (at $30 a piece) for our Sea World San Diego trip. Does anyone know if this 2nd day upgrade that people are getting applies to Sea World in San Diego?

I recently discovered this board and have gotten so much help already in planning our upcoming Southern California trip!

I ordered our tickets LATE Friday night (8/10) (like around midnight), and they arrived yesterday (8/15) I am so excited!!!! We leave Saturday!!

Hey, A BIG BIG Thank you for the hint. I ordered 4 tickets for our trip in January. Awesome deal!:thumbsup2

What is the link to find the tickets? The link on the first page does not work, and the Contribute page at www.nraila.org does not say anything about the tickets.

Thanks!

Peter

This may be over. Call them. I know when they pulled it before, someone called and they were just near the limit of tics but still selling them.

The link worked for me on Sunday but it isn't working now. I'm so glad I got them ordered when I did....I had considered waiting and ordering them closer to the trip. Sorry if you missed out...I know that would be disappointing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts