Sea World & Busch Gardens for newbie not into thrills

jaceraden

Ringleader to 3 kids in a Disney loving family
My next trip will be to SW and BG with my sister (who will likely go along with any crazy ride thrown our way) and my sister in law (who is not into rides but has never been to Florida).

Knowing that we can't see or do everything, even with repeat visits on our trip - what would you say are some must do things to ensure my sister in law has a great experience? (just please do not include Clyde and Seymour because I don't think I can stomach that act again)

Thank you!

The train ride around BG is great for non-ride types. I think there is also a chairlift type ride over some animal areas. Of course all the major Sea World shows are impressive.

I would recommend all the shows at SW- One Ocean, Dolphin Days, and yes- even SLH (especially as they are launching a new version tomorrow that now re-includes the mimes)

As someone else said, there is a train or the Skyride (both take you around the park so you can see the animals). You can feed birds at the aviary or feed kangaroos and wallabies and there's also an ice show. It's nice to just walk around and see all the different animals - maybe catch some of the keeper talks (I saw the lions being fed on my last visit - wow!)

For Sea World - feeding the sea lions is always a must do for me. They're hilarious, so much character!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter