Sea World Discount

We go to the SeaWorld website and do the advanced purchase rate for a one day ticket. Getting it in advance lets you get the ticket for $80 instead of $100, still a lot, but it seem like a bargain compared to my one day MK tickets that are running me $124 a person for when we are going. SeaWorld is our favorite park in Orlando and Disney's Magic Kingdom is our second favorite park and those are the two we are hitting on our next mini trip.

Here is their website. https://seaworld.com/orlando/tickets/

visitorlando.com

has the one day ticket with all day dining for $100. And they have a code for 5% off right now. That is a savings of around $10 from the seaworld site.

Sea World is running a September special for 1 day tickets .
Buy one adult admission , get one half price . Must purchase online before 9/9 , and use anytime between 9/1-9/30 . That equates to $60. per person a day.
Not a bad deal ........we might just take a day trip to Sea World now.
If Infinity Falls opens , it will be a nice bonus . It may open any day now . I Thought for sure it would be open for the holiday weekend ........no news yet.

Also, Aquatica has a special for September for $39. per person , per day. Naot a bad deal either.

Yeah we spent a 100 a person last trip. To be honest. Just not worth it. I’m done with sea world. I’m not a sea world basher and I think they do great things. Just no value there. Would rather spend the Money at universal or upgrade dis somehow Now when we go to discovery cove and can get sea world included. Yes I will.

Yeah we spent a 100 a person last trip. To be honest. Just not worth it. I’m done with sea world. I’m not a sea world basher and I think they do great things. Just no value there. Would rather spend the Money at universal or upgrade dis somehow Now when we go to discovery cove and can get sea world included. Yes I will.
Depends on the visiter type I guess .......
We have a 1 Y/O grand daughter going this trip, and Sea World will be great for her . Universal would be a waste for us. Plus there are some thrill ride people in the group, so Sea World will be a great compromise to keep everyone entertained for our group.

Discovery cove changed there price structure, and Sea World , Aquatica and Busch Gardens are no longer "free" options .

Really. That must have just changed. That’s stinks.

I guess does depend on people. My kids were 3,7,11. And we’re ready to go halfway. I made them stay a little longer

Discovery cove changed there price structure, and Sea World , Aquatica and Busch Gardens are no longer "free" options .

They are essentially back to the old pricing model and offer the 2 or 3 park add-on. Essentially the no extra park price dropped just a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!