Sea World - Dolphin Nursery

We will be going to Sea World using our Discovery Cove plus tickets and DS is 9 y.o. Do you think there will be a problem getting him into the Dolphin Nursey?

Book it as soon as you can. They only have one tour a day at 1:30 and it's limited to only 10 people.

Do you have to buy your tickets for this when you get your Sea World ones or can it be added later? Thanks

Do you have to buy your tickets for this when you get your Sea World ones or can it be added later? Thanks

you can buy it when you get there but its such a small tour i would think it would of sold out. I would def book it ahead of time.:goodvibes

We will be going to Sea World using our Discovery Cove plus tickets and DS is 9 y.o. Do you think there will be a problem getting him into the Dolphin Nursey?

For the tour it is 10 year old and over, not sure if they check though if thats what you are asking as my daughter was 15 at the time.

oh wow, that looks really cool.

i'm a bit confused thou, some people have mentions taking their cameras and others saying your not allowed.

Q. Are you allowed to take you own cameras?

We had cameras and one of the trainers actually took some photos with our camera. There are Seaworld photographers at the other side of the pool taking pictures but there is no pressure to buy them although we bought some as they were very good.

Hi yes they are allowed but make sure its waterproof as the dolphins splash quite a bit

thank you, i like the show of this tour, as at the dolphin cove its always crowed with loadds of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter