Sea World Fun Pass

Penguinempress

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can purchase the Sea World Fun Pass at the gate or is it only available on-line? If you can purchase it at the park, is the price still the same ($99)? I think I'll be doing two partial Sea World days on my upcoming trip but one of the days is my arrival day. Not sure I want to commit to buying the fun pass on-line in advance in case our flight is delayed and we don't end up having time to get to the park that day.

You may just want to call or email Seaworld. I can't find the answer to you question on Seaworld's website.

Please let me know what you find out. I had the same question.

Please let me know what you find out. I had the same question.
Here's the response I got:

Thank you for contacting SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®.

The Fun Card can be purchase online or at the Ticket Window and is currently $99.99 per person + tax. Please note our admission prices are subject to change and promotions such as the Fun Card can be removed from our systems. I would suggest purchasing your tickets soon to guarantee the rate you see.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®.

Thanks. Do you know if I purchase online, do I print at home or get tickets at the park?

When we purchased ours online, we printed out something that we took to a kiosk. The kiosk printed out our Fun Pass.

It's sort of like an annual pass, but with the bare minimum. Pretty much admission only (as parking is not included)

It's also only good for the calendar year as opposed to 12 rolling months like an AP.

On the flip side they now have the 2018 ones out so you can get 14.5 months of access if you were going now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!