Sea World...how long to visit?

Dopey Sharon

Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily
DH and I are planning on going to Sea World, one day out of our Disney trip in November, and I was wondering how long it will take to do the whole park...rides, shows, lunch, etc? We won't have a car, probably go with one of the town cars to drop us off and pick us up. If I plan on arriving at park at 9, would we run out of things to see and do if I have the car pick us up at 6? Thanks!:D

No, you won't run out of things to see.
In fact, SWF can take 2 days if you take your time and really look at everything.
Your idea to get there early at 9am is smart, because then you get short waits for Kraken and JTA. From there, do the Dolphin show, Clyde and Seamore, Lunch, the Circ De Sol show at 1pm, Shamu, polar bear, feed dolphins, manatees, penguins, and by then it will be 6pm and there's still a ton of things you haven't seen. You'll enjoy SWF because after you do the rides in the morning, the rest is shows, and all you gotta do is get to each one 20 minutes before it starts.

I don't think you can really "see" the park from 9-6. They have many shows where you have to really look at the schedule and try to fit the shows in. All of their shows are terrific in my opinion and worth seeing. If you are not into shows then you might be able to do the park from 9-6.

Thanks for the touring plan, robvia. I copied it down and will follow it for our trip...hopefully we will see and do everything we want. :D

Remember the second day free as you enter/exit.

We could feasible spend a week there. We were in Orlando for two weeks, and it took about 4 days to see all the shows, plus ride Kracken, and Journey to Atlantis multiple times.

I only have one day too, so I hope I can get all the major stuff in before our dinner with shamu!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter