Sea World Newbie, help

dez1978

DIS Veteran
My kids are still little. 5&7. So most of the bigger rides, we won't go on. We will probably focus on the animals and shows. Is there enough to do to make it worth the $600 it will cost that day (including dining and a shark tour).

WE never do rides at Seaworld and can spend 2-3 days there.
I'm not sure how many people are in your party but we get Annual Passes. The Gold one comes with 2 free tickets, so 3 people get entry for the price of the Gold AP you also get 15% off dining (which includes all day dining) and merchandise.
Might be worth checking out as $600 is too much IMO.

You have to check out Sesame Street, too! The rides in that area are suited for your kids ages. Plus all the animals and shows, you'll find plenty to fill your time!

WE never do rides at Seaworld and can spend 2-3 days there.
I'm not sure how many people are in your party but we get Annual Passes. The Gold one comes with 2 free tickets, so 3 people get entry for the price of the Gold AP you also get 15% off dining (which includes all day dining) and merchandise.
Might be worth checking out as $600 is too much IMO.
There’s just the 4 of us.

There’s just the 4 of us.
Well for $215 you'll get 3 tickets with the gold pass, that will cover Two adults and one child. Then for the other child you will get 50% off their ticket. Then you'll get 15% off the All Day Dining which brings it down to around $34 for the Adults and $16 for the kids.
Would work out to be under $400 roughly.

Here's a link to the Annual Pass benefits
https://seaworld.com/orlando/annual-pass/

With a $218 gold pass I could go to seaworld 2 days and take my wife and kid for free with the 2 guest passes or are the 2 free guest passes only good for 1 day?

The free passes are one day only, but you could do the 50% off tickets for the other day.

Oh I just noticed the guest tickets have block out dates. We are going in June and that is blocked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!