Sea World Reservation System

Just tried again. Still no dice. Hopefully I can get someone from Sea World or Busch Gardens on the phone tomorrow. Also will be giving UT a call. It’s in their vested interest to work with SW to correct this.

I was actually really impressed with how easy the process was. I didn't attempt to book until around 4:30 EST yesterday as I was at work all day, and I was able to secure multiple dates in October and December for all 3 parks (SW, AQ & BG) with our platinum APs with no issues. Hardly took me any time at all.

I am definitely not expecting my Disney reservations for October to go this seamlessly.

I was actually really impressed with how easy the process was. I didn't attempt to book until around 4:30 EST yesterday as I was at work all day, and I was able to secure multiple dates in October and December for all 3 parks (SW, AQ & BG) with our platinum APs with no issues. Hardly took me any time at all.

I am definitely not expecting my Disney reservations for October to go this seamlessly.
Are you on the EZ Pay plan?
I am able to reserve for this month. Unfortunately I am not traveling until September and I get the “barcode not valid for this park” error when I try any of the parks in September. Apparently since they take the fee monthly you can only book for the current month. So the plan is definitely not EZ Reservation.

I never got any callbacks yesterday.
I was given a wait time of 75 minutes at 10:15 am.
I called again at 2pm and got a “you are already in the callback queue “ message.
I had my phone and my husbands both in 2 different callback queues but ended up 0 for 4.

I called this morning 4 minutes after the line opened up and got a “try again later” message.

Once I got it figured out (especially using Chrome instead of IE), it was pretty simple for me too! Hope to see you on your trips :)

i am on the ez pay plan with a home park of BGW and i keep getting the barcode not valid for this park even though we are platinum pass holders

Wow, SW just now called me back! I requested a SW representative to call me back yesterday around 9:20am! That would have been one long hold!!! :rotfl2:

I have been trying to call for the past hour (SW and BG) and keep getting the due to extremely high call volume, please call again. I was able to make reservations for me since I have an annual pass, but we bought everyone else's tickets through tickets at work with the all day dining. I keep getting the barcode error message. Any tips?

Wow, SW just now called me back! I requested a SW representative to call me back yesterday around 9:20am! That would have been one long hold!!! :rotfl2:
Wow so the 1000+ minute estimation is actually not far off. I’m kind of impressed. I actually got a response back from a Twitter DM but it was not helpful. They confirmed my tickets were good for the dates in question, but they can’t help me further and forwarded the information to IT. Fantastic.

Almost success!
I got a callback from the Williamsburg passholder number at 1:30 from the call I placed at 10:15 am yesterday.
They were able to book my September dates for SeaWorld, Aquatica, and BG Tampa. However, I gave dates for 4 visits and only 3 came through on the confirmation. She had asked me to check my email to be sure all was correct and in the 30 seconds it took me to open email on my iPad my call was disconnected. So almost success.
Hopefully one of the other 3 queues I’m in will give a callback and I can add the other date.

Almost success!
I got a callback from the Williamsburg passholder number at 1:30 from the call I placed at 10:15 am yesterday.
They were able to book my September dates for SeaWorld, Aquatica, and BG Tampa. However, I gave dates for 4 visits and only 3 came through on the confirmation. She had asked me to check my email to be sure all was correct and in the 30 seconds it took me to open email on my iPad my call was disconnected. So almost success.
Hopefully one of the other 3 queues I’m in will give a callback and I can add the other date.

I'm still waiting for a call back from 1115 yesterday, hopefully they are calling people back in order and not just picking and choosing who they call

I'm still waiting for a call back from 1115 yesterday, hopefully they are calling people back in order and not just picking and choosing who they call
Same here but my call was at 10:08 and I haven’t gotten any call but previous poster called at 10:15 and got a call back. Not sure what the issue is.

I did did receive a response on FB Messenger that states, "Thank you for your patience and for reaching out! If your ticket says to proceed to Zone C, you will not be able to make a reservation." From my understanding any ticket that is sold and requires a voucher, which pretty much means any third party seller like Undercover Tourist, cannot make reservations because you have to go through "Zone C".

I spoke to a woman at Undercover Tourist who was very nice, but she told me to just keep trying to make a reservation at less busy times and that the tickets are nonrefundable. I explained that I've called, emailed, tried throughout the day to reserve, left message on social media platforms and this is the response they gave me. With seven people going for 2 day tickets, that's close to $600 down the drain?

I did did receive a response on FB Messenger that states, "Thank you for your patience and for reaching out! If your ticket says to proceed to Zone C, you will not be able to make a reservation." From my understanding any ticket that is sold and requires a voucher, which pretty much means any third party seller like Undercover Tourist, cannot make reservations because you have to go through "Zone C".

I spoke to a woman at Undercover Tourist who was very nice, but she told me to just keep trying to make a reservation at less busy times and that the tickets are nonrefundable. I explained that I've called, emailed, tried throughout the day to reserve, left message on social media platforms and this is the response they gave me. With seven people going for 2 day tickets, that's close to $600 down the drain?

I keep seeing the same thing on FB and have sent messages about it (as I can't get through on the phone). Busch Gardens keep replying to people saying to send them the bar code numbers via PM, but they haven't answered me yet. I called Tickets at Work (where we got our tickets) and management there says SeaWorld has a problem within their system and knows about it so keep trying. How did they not take these tickets into account when they created the system is beyond me.

Okay...mission accomplished!

Got the callback on my husbands number and was able to book my missing date in September.
I also reserved a SW and a BGT day each in December. So I am set for my 2 trips.

His original call went in at 10:40 yesterday morning and was returned at 4:50 today. If that timing helps others as to their expectations.

Still no callback here. I may have made the mistake of calling today and resetting my place in line. Not sure. Regardless, if this isn’t situated in the next few days I’ll be calling UT for a refund and if they refuse, file a dispute with my credit card since these tickets are practically useless currently.

Hmm, strange. The original tickets that I used to reserve my dates did not have that Zone C thing because I bought them directly from Discovery Cove. But the reservation vouchers all say "Proceed to Zone C with this voucher (my reservation) and your ticket."

I was trying to figure out where I had seen that Zone C reference so I checked. It is on the $0 reservation I made yesterday, not the tickets I purchased originally. I do still need to go through Zone C because I have a voucher, but I'm guessing that since I purchased mine direct, I was able to choose my dates.

Many, many people use places like UT, so I hope they get it figured out!

Sea world did something tonight with their system, I’ve been struggling since yesterday morning with ez pay “expirations” but tonight I was able to make all my reservations for mid July even though my passes say they expire July 4, which is their next payment date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!