Sea World San Diego

happymom2one

Mouseketeer
Hi. Wondering if anyone has meal prices for Sea World San Diego? I am trying to decide if the meal plan for the day is worth it? If you have any knowledge about the meal plan that would be helpful too! Thanks in advance

If you go on a day where the park opens early and closes late (10am-10PM or longer) then the meal plan is easily worth it. Get to the park early, eat breakfast then enjoy the park. Midday grab a good lunch. Just before the last evening show plan on having dinner, then head to show before leaving park.

On short days 10am-6pm it is not worth it. You cannot eat enough to make it worthwhile. On shorter days do buy the cheapest souvenir drink tumbler. Refills are free first day of use and about $2 other days. Saves quite a bit.

Meal plan allows you to get one entree, one appetizer or dessert and one drink once per hour. In between meals we grab a drink only. Don't bother waiting in the line if all you want is a drink. Just go to front, grab drink and show wrist band to CM at register on way out.

If you buy an annual pass there is a discount on the meal plan or drink tumbler.

If you go on a day where the park opens early and closes late (10am-10PM or longer) then the meal plan is easily worth it. Get to the park early, eat breakfast then enjoy the park. Midday grab a good lunch. Just before the last evening show plan on having dinner, then head to show before leaving park.

On short days 10am-6pm it is not worth it. You cannot eat enough to make it worthwhile. On shorter days do buy the cheapest souvenir drink tumbler. Refills are free first day of use and about $2 other days. Saves quite a bit.

Meal plan allows you to get one entree, one appetizer or dessert and one drink once per hour. In between meals we grab a drink only. Don't bother waiting in the line if all you want is a drink. Just go to front, grab drink and show wrist band to CM at register on way out.

If you buy an annual pass there is a discount on the meal plan or drink tumbler.

Thank you for your information. It is so strange to me that I can't find menus anywhere. I am use to disney and you can find them everywhere. Am I missing something?

Thank you for your information. It is so strange to me that I can't find menus anywhere. I am use to disney and you can find them everywhere. Am I missing something?

When I was trying to research where to eat at SeaWorld I found that a lot of people posted pictures of the menu's on Yelp. You could always try to look there and see if you can find recent prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!