Sea World Ticket Discount ?? Anything Valid besides BE A KID?

doubledutchtracy

Earning My Ears
I am thinking about buying my tickets now for March at the Be a kid price they have going - but I was hoping to get the extra 20% off like some of the other people on the board did. The Pepsi code does not appear to be working, and I don't have one of those Southwest cards...anyone know of any other promotion code that would work on the site? :rolleyes:

Sign up for a Southwest card - it's free, and you DON'T have to fly Southwest. I got the pepsi code to work earlier this week - 2 adults and 3 kids were cheaper with that than doing all 5 of us at the kid rate.

Edited for typos!

Also, I have researched and if you have a citibank card or american express, they offer reward redemptions for child and adult passes to sea world.
Citibank - 6500 points for 1 child pass, 8000 for adult pass
American Express - 6500 child, 7500 adult

Oooh, thanks for this post. I just tried the pepsi code now and it didn't work. :( I'll try it through Southwest.

Just tried it through Southwest...how did you enter the Pepsi code? Didn't work for me. :confused3

lpbm4 said:
Oooh, thanks for this post. I just tried the pepsi code now and it didn't work. :( I'll try it through Southwest.

Just tried it through Southwest...how did you enter the Pepsi code? Didn't work for me. :confused3

I forgot to mention that the Southwest thing only works at the gate. You go to Southwest's site and sign up for their rewards card. Then you show that card at the gate when you buy your tickets and get 20% off. 20% off the gate price is slightly more than the kids' price for adults (I think), but less than the kids' price for kids (b/c you get 20% off the kids' prices too). So if you have at least 2 kids it works out great (if you have 1 kid you might as well do the kids' price deal).

However, if you like the security of having your tickets in advance, go for the kids' price deal - the cost difference isn't that significant (maybe $15 - 20?). The Southwest deal is perfect for those who aren't sure they will do Seaworld yet. For those people, get the Southwest card just in case (it is FREE), take it with you, and that way you will get great prices if you do decide to do Seaworld.

Thanks U2! My friend bought me the 1hr dolphin nursery tour for our trip, so I know we're definitely going. Maybe I'll just buy them online before I lose *THIS* deal.

lpbm4 said:
Thanks U2! My friend bought me the 1hr dolphin nursery tour for our trip, so I know we're definitely going. Maybe I'll just buy them online before I lose *THIS* deal.

Good idea! I got the Pepsi deal just a few days ago and now it's not working for people, so you never know when things will change!

Does anyone know if you get the extra day free admission if you use the Southwest 20% discount?

I was so psyched to sign up for the Southwest card but there is now a $59 annual fee! Does anyone know something I don't--I'm guessing that the first posts are old and the fee may be new.

Does anyone know if you get the extra day free admission if you use the Southwest 20% discount?

I have also a promocode, and it works.
You will get 20% off
If anyone would like to have it, let me know.

Last year i Used PEPSI but this code is not working anymore.
I tought U can use the tickets for 1 week.
We went back for two times extra.
Just to feed the Dolphins, my DD loved it.

Pascal

I would really love to have the promotional code, if you could send me a pm.

Thanks!

Pascal I would love the code but I am new and don't know what a pm is. can you help?

Hi you have choosen, that you will not recieve email.
If you change that in your personal settings, i can send you the code.

The code works, you will get 20% of ticket price.

I booked the seaworld ticketa koppleof months agoo,but i canceled the tickets yesterday.

We are going to visit Discovery Cove in May

Pascal

We used the Southwest discount at the gate and were able to get the 2nd day free (within 14 days of first use - not the same as last year where you get 6 add'l days free, but one day more would have been fine).

Also, this is referring to the Southwest Rapid Rewards card. The poster mentioning the $59 annual fee must be referring to the Southwest Visa - totally different. Rapid REwards is like a frequent flyer card. Just sign up on their website, and show the card at the gate - no problem.

Yes-I was referring to the Visa! I have since found the rapids rewards card. Thanks!!

I see the 'PEPSI' code is no longer valid.

Does anyone have any other valid codes ?

Thanks
Daniel

I applied for Rapid Rewards. Is there an expiration date for this deal? We are going late August, 2007.

Thanks for reply Pascal, unfortunately, I can't find my personal settings. I have changed everything in profile to yes, but worried I may have made a mistake (will get dh to check). We go 26 May to 9 June.

Thanks for reply Pascal, unfortunately, I can't find my personal settings. I have changed everything in profile to yes, but worried I may have made a mistake (will get dh to check). We go 26 May to 9 June.

do you have the code,otherwise look in the topic.
you will find him.

Pascal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!