Sea World Ticket Discount ?? Anything Valid besides BE A KID?

On our recent trip, my Rapid Rewards card got us in for $39.95 each, plus tax. That's much better than 20% off - a pleasant surprise.

At that rate, we were still eligible for the second day free promotion. But the upgrade to "Fun Card" would not have been free - would have to pay the difference between my discount and the one day, full-price admission.

Thanks, Pascal
Just bought tickets moments ago, saved $25 over the be a kid price for family of 4

We are going to SW this Friday and I signed up for the airline reward thing. I printed out the page with a small card on it. Do I cut that out and use that? Or am I supposed to have a formal card????? TIA!!:thumbsup2

As I read the above posts, I just sign up for Southwest's Rapid Rewards and print the member card, and I can save 20% off Sea World admission prices?

I could not find any info about this on either Sea World or Southwest's sites, so I want to be sure I am reading the post info correctly.

1- Does this apply to Sea World San Diego
2-Is it valid through March 2007 ( when we are taking our trip)

Thank you, fellow posters!

Jan

Hello pascal.

I would like to have this promo code, I am going to sea world on june., and want to get my tickets very cheap.

Thanks and regards,

Catalina

Would someone mind emailing me the promo code for the Sea World tickets? We are going in July and would love to save a little money over the kid rate that is being promo'd now.

Thanks!

We where planning on being at SW prob 3 or 4 times when we go in July.
I just bought the Funcard tickets so we can go as often as we want and not tied to going back within the week,

I was trying to find a code that works, as well. Could someone PM me if you have one that is valid? Thanks, either way.

Tanya

HI SORRY if this is a double post, but has anyone been to the sea world in texas. i am just booking me and dh for middle of april to go to killeen texas, and fort hood, texas. my dd and grandson and son in law are there. he is in the army. the baby will be 1 in april...........yeah.........we have not seen them since xmas. so we thought we might go. if its a far drive we may try to book a hotel, im not sure what is around there or availability. we have been a few times to sw in fla. and we love it. i suppose it will be just as crowded ? but any info i would appreciate.. thanks..........

Also looking for code. Please PM me if one is available. Greatly appreciated.

Also, can you use a code on top of the "kids" promotion?

I did notice that it would be better to buy a Fun Pass for the childrens tickets as it is the same price as the promotional tickets, however, you can come back to the park for free for a whole year, not just a second day free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!