Sea World Ticket Discount ?? Anything Valid besides BE A KID?

I really haven't heard of any SeaWorld codes floating around lately. There used to be a "Pepsi" code, but that one isn't valid anymore.

You can get a 20% discount at the gate for up to 4 admissions for each Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card that you show.

Hi,
Is the rapid rewards cards a credit card perk through SW??? I can't find any other reward card on their site.

TIA

ok, I have a question, if you use a promo code, do they ever check at the gate to see if you actually work for that company the code came from??????? Don't want to purchase them and get there and be questioned, and lose my money. Thanks:cheer2: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :love:

If you want to get these discounts do you need to order in advance or can you do them the day you are there? Also, if we're thinking we want to go two or possibly three days, first off, is there enough to do there for that many days with three kids? I think so, but the last time I was there was in 1999 and it was just me and DH then. Second, would we be best off buying an AP or just the multi day ticket? Thanks!

I'm also interested in knowing if there is a discount code besides the adult ticket for the children's price or the Southwest Rapid Rewards Card. I've looked through alot of these treads & haven't seen one elsewhere but, I could have easily missed it, this site is a wealth of information. We are going to WDW in June & want to go to SeaWorld also. Would love any type of discount since we will already be paying for 5-Day WDW Park-Hopper tickets.

I have also a promocode, and it works.
You will get 20% off
If anyone would like to have it, let me know.

Pascal

If the code still works, I'd love it please. We are going in April.
Thanks, Kim

If someone doesn't mind PMing me the code, I'd love to have it. Thanks! :)

I spoke to someone in the San Antonio office yesterday and you can't use both there, but I don't know if it is the same for Orlando. She said that the get the second day free promotion was the better one to use.

We are going in December - if any has a promo code - that would be great. THANKS

OOOH - I would love the code too....does anyone know if this works for BG as well?

Has anyone who posted here asking for the code actually received it? Just curious - I posted a couple of times hoping to get it and haven't heard anything. If anyone has a code for a discount I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!