Sea World Ticket Discount ?? Anything Valid besides BE A KID?

Yes, I did receive a pm - thanks by the way!! Look back through this thread and you will see two codes. They are listed here. That might be why you didn't get a pm.

Thanks rainy-daze for the PM. I really did look through every post and didn't see the actual code posted. I appreciate the PM though. I will be purchasing our tickets sometime this next week so this will really help.

Hi, I think I must be really stupid! I've read the thread over and over, but can't find any code except "PEPSI" which is expired. Please could someone PM me with the code?

Thanks

Karen

Does anyone know if you use the above mentioned code, do they check at the gate to see if you are actually employed by the company? Also, will you still be eligible for the 2nd day free?
Thanks,
Kim

Look back through the thread. Pascal gave the discount code on 2-4-07.

This code is now worth 30% off if tickets are purchased before April 30. The tickets are good throughout 2007.

I called Sea World to see if the 2nd day free promo applied to discount tickets as my employer offers a discount code. I was told that any single day admission qualifies for 2nd day free no matter what the purchase price is. You must get the ticket validated for a return day before leaving the park.

I wasn't bold enough to ask if you could use a code from another employer though.

I just went on the Sea World website to order tickets -- and there was not a place for a promo code anywhere throughout the checkout process. ???

Maddie2, you put the code in before you go to checkout. It's listed promo code on the left hand side, click on this.
Sharon

Maddie2, sorry it's changed, it now appears on first page, top right hand side, click on this & follow.
Sharon

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if they check employee i.d. when you enter the park -- to see if the discount you used is really your employer? Not sure if I should use the code or not -- has anyone else? Thanks.

I'm also trying to plan a vacation to Sea World, and would very much appreciate if someone could PM me a promo code. Thanks!!!

-Zam

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if they check employee i.d. when you enter the park -- to see if the discount you used is really your employer? Not sure if I should use the code or not -- has anyone else? Thanks.

I would like to know this also.

allyson

Many thanks to Pascal for posting the code and Babe the Blue Ox for pointing me in the right direction!

Karen

I know someone who bought this type of ticket with the lowes code and went there yesterday....said they didn't have to show proof they work for lowes or anything like that! He said they just scan the barcode and that's it!! So now I'm happy, because I will definitely be buying my tickets with this promo code!!! ,

I think the code is supposed to be just for lowes employees, family members and friends of those employees....but that would be anyone...so I feel like that's why they don't check!!

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have at least 1 confirmation that we don't have to show lowes ids!!

Thanks Winston1204 I was wondering about that too. Do you know if they got the second day free?
Sharon

Thing I haven't figured out is how to even register using the code. I tried it in the SW promo box, but it said it was invalid, not sure where it should be used. Any help would be awesome!.
-mhz

Nevermind, sorry.. Just figured it out. You have to go straight to the promo code section, not a location first.

Thanks,
mhz

Thanks Winston1204 I was wondering about that too. Do you know if they got the second day free?
Sharon

Yes there is a second day for free ( i tought that you can use it for 5 days), but then you have to change your E-ticket into a regular one.
You can do that at the entrance.
You will get a new ticket with a picture on it.

Pascal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!