Sea World Ticket Discount ?? Anything Valid besides BE A KID?

Thanks Pascal, for the code as well, not used it yet as printer not working, hope to sort it in next few days. What a great saving.
Sharon

Someone posted this on this same thread a few months ago but it mentioned that you can get 6,500 or 8,500 bonus miles if you use your citibank card? Does anyone know anything about this or tried it?
Also, can you use the Lowes discount code as well as the southwest rapid rewards code once you get there? :confused3 I take it not since you would have to order the tickets online and have it paid for already. I am going to Orlando in May and would love to purchase my tickets asap. If anyone can answer my questions, I would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance.

I can confirm that we used our tickets that I bought a few weeks ago with the Lowe's code and they worked fine.

We did not trade them in for 2nd day tickets because we went there on our last full day, but i'm sure it would not be a problem.

Do you think this "2nd day for free" deal will run 'til the end of the year? My sister is looking to buy these tix now (using Lowes code), but with my family's luck, it will end before she goes to Sea World in December!

Hi ,
either I am exhibiting extreme dense behaviour or cannot follow this thread, I am looking to go over to Florida and pay a visit to Discovery Cove in August 2007 and can't seem to get the codes to offer any discounts...could someone mail me the codes/method of getting the discounts

many thanks

Photos

Just gone into the SeaWorld site and the code works fine, thank you so much.

However, it says `ticket valied for single day admission during 2007` has anyone definately used it on a second visit.

Thanks

Just gone into the SeaWorld site and the code works fine, thank you so much.

However, it says `ticket valied for single day admission during 2007` has anyone definately used it on a second visit.

Thanks

so are we saying it works for Seaworld but not Discovery Cove ? or have I lost the plot and gone off at a tangent ....help !

Photos

Hi ,
either I am exhibiting extreme dense behaviour or cannot follow this thread, I am looking to go over to Florida and pay a visit to Discovery Cove in August 2007 and can't seem to get the codes to offer any discounts...could someone mail me the codes/method of getting the discounts

many thanks

Photos

This thread has been about SeaWorld discounts. I believe there's a separate thread in regarding DC discounts.

I just got back TODAY from Seaworld. The Lowes code worked perfectly and not only will it get you back the 2nd day free, it will get you in the rest of the year with no extra charge. We planned to go back the 2nd day, but we got the ticket so that we can go back until the end of December and ended up going the 3rd day too!!!!

THANKS, Pascal, so much for the code. We had a GREAT time.

allyson

This sounds great ! We're going in May. Do you mean that if we go the one day and we go back in August or October we can get in for free with this Lowes promo? How do we do this? This is awesome:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We took our e-ticket to guest services and I asked how much to upgrade to the ticket for the rest of the year. She said no cost and gave us regular ticket sized tickets with our names on them.

I hope to go back within the year also.

allyson

Hi you have choosen, that you will not recieve email.
If you change that in your personal settings, i can send you the code.

The code works, you will get 20% of ticket price.

I booked the seaworld ticketa koppleof months agoo,but i canceled the tickets yesterday.

We are going to visit Discovery Cove in May

Pascal

PasCal,
My Family and I are going for Memorial Day. Would love the code if you could send it.

thanks

I can confirm that we used our tickets that I bought a few weeks ago with the Lowe's code and they worked fine.

We did not trade them in for 2nd day tickets because we went there on our last full day, but i'm sure it would not be a problem.

Could you send me the Lowes Code. Going with Family over Memorial Day. Thanks

Just a question regarding the promo code. When you go to Seaworld the 1st day, do you still need to go to a guest relations for a upgrade for a 2nd day? We will not really be interested in the end of the year ticket. We won't be going back later this year. We would just be interested in going back a 2nd day. So just wanting to know how to get the 2nd day once we purchase the tickets with the promo code. Great price.

Thanks

I am looking for a promo code for Sea World San Diego and would appreciate it if anyone has a code and they could pass it along to me??? Thanks so much.

Kelle

My family and I just decided to head to Orlando a day early and go to Sea World. I would love to have the code. I searched the thread all over and found nothing:confused3

sm4987 .... the code is listed just 3 posts above yours by DisneyTabby .... the code is LOWES

kelleymanuel .... this code is good for San Diego also. I am going to use it for Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!