Seafire Grill Breakfast

cmsb

Mouseketeer
We are visiting SeaWorld next month and have purchased tickets that include the all day dining deal. Could anyone tell me what the breakfast hours are at the Seafire Grill? I have found conflicting information online.

Also, are you able to get unlimited drinks with the dining plan or only 1 drink per hour? I have found conflicting information about that, too.

Thanks!!!

They open at park open. We were right at the rope outside the restaurant at 9 am last week and I want to say until 11 maybe with lunch spots then opened? )and walked right in and activated our all day dining and ate breakfast. We were able to go and grab a drink(icee, water, hot chocolate) and scan our bands between the hour mark without issue at several places.

Add: It said somewhere they were serving breakfast until 11 when it switched to lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter