Searching for ADRs via the app

blf14

Mouseketeer
Apparently I’m not smart enough go figure this app out . Is there a way to search for availability at a specific restaurant? ie BOG for dinner on date xxx

All I keep seeing is when you enter in the date and party size and it gives you a list of restaurants with availability.

I don’t know about a specific restaurant but you can narrow it down to a park or resort. There’s an icon at the bottom right that looks like a martini glass sort of. Click on that and it allows you to pick the area you want to search. Set the filter for that park or resort and only the restaurants in that area will be shown. There may be a way to do a specific restaurant but I don’t know how. Or if you want a Disney Springs place just reserve on open table.

Open the app and click the magnifying glass at the bottom to search and type the name of the restaurant you are looking for. Tap on the restaurant name. Click “reserve dining” and once you select it you can select party size, date, and specific times for that restaurant. Lather, rinse, repeat as necessary. Hope that helps

Last edited:
I suggest going to the website, and searching for the specific restaurant. A box to search available dates/ times will be there on the right. That's the easiest way to search just one specific restaurant at a time.

bog.JPG

Way better to search on the site. When I use the app it will tell me 'no reservations available at 5' etc but then when I click on 5:30 a bunch of 5 o'clock ADRs pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter