Searching for Madame Leota Funko Pop

Sunday

Mouseketeer
I have been waiting for a Leota Funko Pop to come out for years. Just did my annual search and yay! There was one released. Anyone know where I can get it though? There seems to be nothing online available except hugely marked up eBay listings. I'll be at disneyworld next week. Are they available there?

So, it was released at DLR in August for the 50th Anniversary of the Haunted Mansion attraction there....but a lot of their merchandise did make it to WDW

Bummer! I’ve seen them pop in and out of stock on both Hot Topic and Box Lunch websites, so definitely keep checking online too.

Yep! I keep hoping they'll come back. I ran into someone else who was looking for Madame Leota as well. I can't believe the markup online for the non-exclusives by the resellers.

For anyone looking, the parks exclusive (glow in the dark) is up on the website for pre-order!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!