Season Of The Force 2024

I hope I get to see those droid tomorrow, I really not a fan of these lands not even having general times for characters coming out and these droids

I am going 2nd week of May, and I see no regular Disney fireworks in Disneyland Park. I am there Friday - Tuesday. Fire of Rising Moons is available Fri-Sun, nothing on Monday.

Any chance they will add some regular Disney fireworks over the castle during this season? Or will it just be Star Wars?

I am going 2nd week of May, and I see no regular Disney fireworks in Disneyland Park. I am there Friday - Tuesday. Fire of Rising Moons is available Fri-Sun, nothing on Monday.

Any chance they will add some regular Disney fireworks over the castle during this season? Or will it just be Star Wars?
Fire of Risings is just Star Wars music played during the Fireworks in Galaxy Edge

That is odd that the DL calendar only lists Fire of the Rising Moons as though that's it for fireworks even though, as Jerrod noted, FotRM is just different music during the regular fireworks show. So you'd think that the calendar would list both names for the fireworks.

In any event, at this time of the year there are only fireworks Fri-Sat-Sun, so you're correct that there aren't any on the Monday night of your visit.

Closed down DL last night, ending at Space Mountain. Was so fun to visit Hyperspace Mountain today. It was like magic! New sign and everything. (Thank you nighttime CMs!). And I have to say I prefer Hyperspace Mountain! This coming from a total non-SW fan and Disney traditionalist.

I don't think the calendar is up to date. The Pixar fest stuff hasn't been added yet.

Season of the Force scavenger hunt.

We picked up these game cards for free at The Star Trader in Tomorrowland. They also gave us a small pencil to use.

1712450098503.png 1712450760206.png

We went to Galaxy's Edge and followed the map to find small canisters with codes on them. We wrote down the codes (and color of the canisters) on the card.

1712450920816.png 1712450964166.png

Then we returned to Tomorrowland to crack the code. Throughout Tomorrowland, there are signs to help solve the puzzle. When we were done, we returned the cards to The Star Trader for a Season of the Force trading card.

1712451336395.png 1712451595200.png

I went this weekend (full video of the new droids in on my YT)

The new Droids are super cute and heard most kids saying they wanted one after seeing them....so Disney did well, lol

Sabine was cool to meet, the outfit is pretty much of out of the series and just cool to see in person

Hyper Space Mountain is super fun, Its been a few years since I went on it and man it felt like just a great thrill ride.

New Star Tour scenes the Mando hologram is the clear winner in terms of what people want everyone in my ship went nuts when him and Grogu came up.
The new Ashoka whale scene is fine, like some people seem to like it a lot I think its a fine location but not the best. I will say I like Ashoka getting to talk to RD and C3P0 but outside that charge I would rather get other locations.

You can also meet Darth Vader at the old SW launch bay in Tomorrowland, you might know this but you can check the app and look for character times on it to see if he is there that day

Meet Chewie for the first time and hes the best....he was busy with another group and I was talking to Rey and he just reach out for a hand shake and interacted with me, I'm pointing this out because I've noticed many characters will..."ignore" adults more so nice to when the cast see you want to interact with them as well and reach out.

Now onto the bad.....Hyper Space was closed for the first two hours of park opening. Just wish they could do a better job of having events be fully ready to go because it just backed up the line soooo much for the rest of the day

Not having the Eye of Aldhani from Andor seems like a huge miss. That is a breathtaking scene that was a lot more unique than the space whale scene from Ahsoka. Maybe it would've been to cost prohibitive to generate it again but it is so incredible.

Last edited:
Not having the Eye of Alhandi from Andor seems like a huge miss. That is a breathtaking scene that was a lot more unique than the space whale scene from Ahsoka. Maybe it would've been to cost prohibitive to generate it again but it is so incredible.
Agreed

I like all three shows but this would have been my bottom scene...I think showing Mando on nevarro fighting the empire and flying near the lava fields would have been a better choice as well

But they went with this, its not bad just other scenes come to mind that would have been better.....heck I think showing them on the planet with Baylan and Ashoka fighting and lead into the whale would have been better as well

Also poro Andor...Mando gets the cool 3D frog effect....Ashoka gets two droids Cameo and Andor gets a hood...then just stands there...lol

Had another look, last day Mickey's Mix Magic with Fireworks is scheduled is Wednesday, 24th of April.
Also no version with just projection the days/weeks after.

Does Disneyland make changes to their entertainment schedule at a late date, or should I go by what is published now?

Had another look, last day Mickey's Mix Magic with Fireworks is scheduled is Wednesday, 24th of April.

Does Disneyland make changes to their entertainment schedule at a late date, or should I go by what is published now?

I can't remember what the name of it is, but the fireworks switch to a different show after that date I believe. So they probably just haven't updated the calendar.

ETA: Ah...just saw posted elsewhere, it's the Pixar fireworks of course starting on April 26

Last edited:

If they are doing the Star Wars fireworks then there will be regular fireworks, likely the Pixar ones since Pixar Fest begins on the 26th.

If they are doing the Star Wars fireworks then there will be regular fireworks, likely the Pixar ones since Pixar Fest begins on the 26th.
Thanks! I didn't realize there would be another festival. Looking at the entertainment for Pixar, there should indeed be a fireworks show :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter