Seated Yoga & Pilates

mamabunny

DIS Veteran
I am a digital packrat. I save everything. While searching for something else tonight, I came across these files that I thought might be of interest to at least a few folks around here, so I thought I would share.

YEARS ago... (like 2002 & 2004) JetBlue Airlines had some seat back pocket cards that included 4 excersises that you could (theoretically) do while seated on an airplane. One was for Yoga, and one was for Pilates. They have a bit of tongue-in-cheek humor sprinkled throughout to hopefully give you a smile as well.

I'm not so sure with the current "pitch" of most airlines seating that you could actually *do* these while seated on an airplane, but... for those of us who are seated most, if not all of the time, these might be handy.

I am posting them here as full size .jpgs; I also have tried to attach them as .PDFs as well. The PDFs have both pages in one handy file. I printed these out, and put them back-to-back in a clear page protector.

These are easy, gentle movements, but as always - check with a doctor before doing anything that could cause problems for you!

JetBlue Airplane Yoga.jpg JetBlue Airplane Yoga2.jpg JetBlue Flying Pilates.jpg JetBlue Flying Pilates2.jpg

Attachments

• JetBlue Airplane Yoga.pdf
    955.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JetBlue Flying Pilates.pdf
    621 KB · Views: 1
Those are similar to seated yoga and Pilates I gave seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!