Seattle hotel recommendations

MommyMeNDisney

DIS Veteran
I need to find a hotel in Seattle. I'm thinking downtown near Pike's, the Space Needle and the Children's Museum.

It will just be DS (2 at the time of sailing) and me. We will stay one day/night in Seattle. Then, we will take the train to Vancouver. So, having the hotel close to the train station would be a convenience.

Has anyone stayed at the Pan Pacific in Seattle? Any reviews? They offer free shuttle service in a town car within a 2 mile radius. However, the train station is 3 miles from the Pan Pacific. Boo :(

I haven't stayed at the Pan Pacific there, but I have stayed at the Fairmont, and while I haven't used it in Seattle, they usually have a car service. Olive 8 is another one I've liked there.

there is a very nice Marriott down on Alaska Way, called Seattle Marriott Waterfront, its close to pretty much everything! its a bit spendy but very nice!

Hopefully not too late but as a local I would recommend the Edgewater if you can afford it. It's walking distance to all of those places. (Depending on your dock, it may also be walking distance to the ship.)

Avoid most hotels labelled Seattle Center unless price is your primary consideration. Downtown is much nicer.

Be sure to check out the outdoor sculpture garden on the waterfront too-it's free.

Hopefully not too late but as a local I would recommend the Edgewater if you can afford it. It's walking distance to all of those places. (Depending on your dock, it may also be walking distance to the ship.)

Avoid most hotels labelled Seattle Center unless price is your primary consideration. Downtown is much nicer.

Be sure to check out the outdoor sculpture garden on the waterfront too-it's free.

Thank you for the recommendations. I reserved a room at the W. We are cruising out of Vancouver. So, we will take the train to Vancouver.

Is the W in a good location near the train station, Pike's, the Space Needle and the Children's Museum? Is it in a safe area? Safe for walking around with a toddler?

How's the Children's Museum in Seattle...will a 2 year old enjoy it?

Thanks for the sculptured gardens recommendation. I'll check it out to see if my DS would enjoy it.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate your recommendations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!