Seaworld Annual Pass Benefits

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I just purchased a Gold AP online so I can get the benefits of having two free tickets (there are 3 of us going) so it worked out cheaper to buy the AP than 3 one day tickets.
I purchased it now even though we aren't going in September so that I could find out what the All Day Dining would cost us as it says you have to "log in" to find out the special Annual Pass price.
Well, I have now found out by reading the fine print that you have to get to the park, use the pass BEFORE you can link it to the online account to get the prices and purchase the All Day Dining.
I just want to know how much it is!
Can anyone tell me? I'm trying to budget and this shouldn't be as hard as they are making it be.
I really don't see why an online pass has to be used before you can add it to your online account - seems like a really stupid policy but anyway.
I'm basically looking for someone who has an AP to tell me how much All Day Dining costs with the AP.

Also, It says that I have to go to a kiosk to get my "perks" I'm assuming this is where I get my two free tickets? Then once I get into the park I guess I'll have to go somewhere to get the Dining Deal with my discount.

I’m pretty sure you save 10% off the usual $40 a day, but haven’t been able to find that information on the app yet.

It might be 15% off with gold and platinum passes, and 10% off with bronze and silver. We did it in San Diego in November and I think it was only $34 each.

It does state that with the Gold pass that I have I get 15% off merchandise and Dining then it goes onto say that I have to log in to see AP special pricing for All Day Dining. So I wasn't sure if it was 15% off or if it had a set price that might be more or less than that?
I still don't really understand why I can't add my pass to my account until after I use it.

If you get a reply, please post what they say here so others can know.
OK, got a reply.
The reason I couldn't add my pass was because I'm from Australia and my postcode (zip code) is 4 numbers not the 5 that is required. They sorted that for me and now I have linked my pass.
The All day dining deal for me is $33.99 instead of $39.99 which is a 15% saving. So the gold pass that I got said it had 15% off dining and merchandise so I am assuming that your discount is tied to the pass you buy.
Silver had 10% and Gold and Platinum had 15%

OK, got a reply.
The reason I couldn't add my pass was because I'm from Australia and my postcode (zip code) is 4 numbers not the 5 that is required. They sorted that for me and now I have linked my pass.
The All day dining deal for me is $33.99 instead of $39.99 which is a 15% saving. So the gold pass that I got said it had 15% off dining and merchandise so I am assuming that your discount is tied to the pass you buy.
Silver had 10% and Gold and Platinum had 15%

Good to know, thanks for coming back to let us know.

Also know that SeaWorld runs various monthly member specials, so you may end up Being able to get a better deal than you expect, but can't say until June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter