Seaworld /BG all day dine

Nsaudra

Mouseketeer
When you buy the 2 parks for 99 you can add all day dine for 50. More that's 25 a day each park. That's a really good deal.... but I have some question. If I get food and I end up sharing am I going to get my pass taken away? Nothing big my ds8 has food allergies. I bring his food but there are a few things he can eat so he eats off my plate normally. Mostly picking at the things he can eat. I know it's only 20.00 for him to have a food pass for two days.

When you buy the 2 parks for 99 you can add all day dine for 50. More that's 25 a day each park. That's a really good deal.... but I have some question. If I get food and I end up sharing am I going to get my pass taken away? Nothing big my ds8 has food allergies. I bring his food but there are a few things he can eat so he eats off my plate normally. Mostly picking at the things he can eat. I know it's only 20.00 for him to have a food pass for two days.

Sharing on the SeaWorld parks all day dining plan is strictly prohibited. Yes, you can have your dining privileges revoked if you are caught.

You can always buy your son's food a la Carte if you dont think he will eat his value on the plan. If it's hot, though, remember that drinks are unlimited....we have often "got our money's worth" in cold water bottles alone.

Whatever you do, please don't share. When some folks start bending or breaking the rules, good programs get discontinued which penalizes the honest.

The dining plan is super affordable, especially in comparison to Disney food prices. I dont know what your son is allergic to, but there are a ton of great dining options on the plan, well beyond the typical theme park fare.

Sharing on the SeaWorld parks all day dining plan is strictly prohibited. Yes, you can have your dining privileges revoked if you are caught.

You can always buy your son's food a la Carte if you dont think he will eat his value on the plan. If it's hot, though, remember that drinks are unlimited....we have often "got our money's worth" in cold water bottles alone.

Whatever you do, please don't share. When some folks start bending or breaking the rules, good programs get discontinued which penalizes the honest.

The dining plan is super affordable, especially in comparison to Disney food prices. I dont know what your son is allergic to, but there are a ton of great dining options on the plan, well beyond the typical theme park fare.
Thank you so much, I dont want issues. I will prob just bring what i can. I might buy him a pass anyways pretty cheap for kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts