Seaworld buy one ticket get one free

So we've just added a bonus (yay!) day at Sea World to our itinerary. Would love to take advantage of this deal, but we're leaving in just a few days. Is this deal offered at the park, or only in advance through the website? I'm afraid the tickets wouldn't get here in time if they have to go through the mail. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

i think you can have the tickets emailer to you instantly...

Thanks! You are correct. Just made the purchase and printed the eTickets. (I keep forgetting that I live in the 21st century! :rotfl:) God bless this board and Buy 1 Get 1 deals! Gotta love that savings!!! :cool1:

Thank you for the post! I wasn't going to do Seaworld but this wrks out to be a pretty good price.. I took the plunge and bought right away.. only noticing that they expire Dec.25 when I was printing them.. I must need coffee lol we are there luckily but I was hoping to use these on one of our free off days not our Disney days.. :( oh well.. thanks again! next time I'll look at the fine print again :lmao:

OMG, Thanks so much . I just printed off our E Tickets for me & hubby. We were going to Sea World during our Christmas Trip. You saved us $84.09. Not a lot but it means alot to us, so thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this.

Zuzanne
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter