Seaworld buy one ticket get one free

We used the buy one, get one free ticket today, Aug 28, 2010. I wanted to thank the OP for the original idea. As soon as we entered the gate we were directed to a customer service wicket and I was given two other hard copy tickets with directions that they must be used within the next 7 days. For your information.

Thank you! You saved me some $. Since there is three of us I got the adult free and got DD's ticket for childs price. Awesome!

Few questions if you don't mind...

1. Let me make sure I have this straight. I can order online using the Pepsi promotion and get a 'buy one get one free'. They can be used the SAME day...which means (I can buy one and give one to my husband and we use them that day).
2. As soon as I go through the stalls, I go to customer service where I can get TWO (or is it just one free ticket since I only paid for one) free tickets that need to be used within 7 days.
3. We have a son...can I still buy the $5.00 ticket for him?...If so, will he get a free ticket too?

Few questions if you don't mind...

1. Let me make sure I have this straight. I can order online using the Pepsi promotion and get a 'buy one get one free'. They can be used the SAME day...which means (I can buy one and give one to my husband and we use them that day).
2. As soon as I go through the stalls, I go to customer service where I can get TWO (or is it just one free ticket since I only paid for one) free tickets that need to be used within 7 days.
3. We have a son...can I still buy the $5.00 ticket for him?...If so, will he get a free ticket too?

That is my question too. If I purchase 6 tickets, and get three free, when I go the first day and all 6 of us go to customer service, will all 6 of us get the free 2nd day?

I want to order tickets this evening, before the deadline. Hope someone can help us out. Thanks.

Well, I went to order the tickets tonight, then was side-tracked for a few minutes, when I went back on to order, the pepsi exclusive promo code was no longer valid. It was 9:30 EST. I guess we wont be going to SW now. Im bummed. Our group had 8 people that was planning on going. This stinks!

Thanks! We are looking forward to it! Anyone recommend a great/discount for a hotel nearby? We have 1 night before DVC check-in? Need to act soon as it is Thanksgiving weekend and there won't be much open for just 1 night. I'm going to check Mousesavers now....

Thanks so much for posting this, saved our family some $$$, appreciate the tip! :thumbsup2

I was reading some of the other posts and thought this might help. I just went to the site and typed the promo code, it was still showing as available when I tried it so I think it is still available until tomorrow.

I printed out the tickets yesterday and they specifically state on them that you can get a second day free when you present your ticket at the designated counter. It said this on all four of the tickets I bought, and two of them were free.

Also, we have two children and needed only one ticket so we had an odd number to buy as well. I bought four for the adults BOGO free and we plan to use the Southwest airlines discount at the gate to buy my daughter's ticket when we arrive. That's the next best discount we can use since the BOGO free was a better offer than the SW Cares offer.

Hope that helps someone!!! :)

Well, I went to order the tickets tonight, then was side-tracked for a few minutes, when I went back on to order, the pepsi exclusive promo code was no longer valid. It was 9:30 EST. I guess we wont be going to SW now. Im bummed. Our group had 8 people that was planning on going. This stinks!
It is still valid. I just ordered mine this morning. :thumbsup2

1) Any Seaworld ticket has the second consecutive day free.
2) Regardless of price or who sold it.

It is still valid. I just ordered mine this morning. :thumbsup2

Thanks. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I was putting a space between Pepsi and Exclusive. What a dingbat! lol. I got them though. I was so distraught, glad I figured it out before bedtime. :lmao:

I just love the help and support the dis board gives, I have brought our seaworld tickets and that's a saving of 100 dollars, more for me to spend pm shopping or feeding the dolphins, lol.

Just to let you all know. This is still good. I bought mine yesterday after the expiration. For a family of three it was 157ish with tax. I used the kids price for one and the B1g1 for the other tickets.

thanks so much!! I was bummed that I missed this deal but I tried it and it stillworks thanks again:lovestruc

I am not sure what to do. I have all my WDW dining reservations made. 12/21 was going to be our down day away from the WDW parks and I was thinking we could go to Sea World. The wording is awkward one area says before 12/21 then one area says valid through 12-21???

What do you think? Would it be good on 12/21?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts