Seaworld buy one ticket get one free

I just checked my printed tickets and it says "prior to dec 21" so I wouldn't think they would be good on Dec 21

Darn just tried it and it says not valid. Wish I would have looked at this board earlier.

1) Any Seaworld ticket has the second consecutive day free.
2) Regardless of price or who sold it.

they told me the military ones are not honored for this.
yea, ok, they are free, but if we go the 2nd day we still have to buy a full price.ticket

Just wondering if there is another code out there

Does anyone know of any new Seaworld promotions for the remainder of 2010? We purchased our tickets with this promotion but have friends who have just decided to join us in October.

Thanks for any tips!

We aren't going until Jan 2011.....do they always have the two days price of 1 tickets?? Wonder when they will release a special for Jan admissions... if at all??

"1 Get 1 SeaWorld Orlando Single Day Ticket

For a limited time Buy 1 SeaWorld Orlando Ticket and get a 2nd ticket FREE. Enjoy SeaWorld Orlando anytime prior to December 25, 2010. Limit one free ticket with each paid ticket purchase. E-Ticket allows you to print your ticket at home and go straight to the turnstiles "

Looks like date goes to Dec 25. Yeah!

"1 Get 1 SeaWorld Orlando Single Day Ticket

For a limited time Buy 1 SeaWorld Orlando Ticket and get a 2nd ticket FREE. Enjoy SeaWorld Orlando anytime prior to December 25, 2010. Limit one free ticket with each paid ticket purchase. E-Ticket allows you to print your ticket at home and go straight to the turnstiles "

Looks like date goes to Dec 25. Yeah!

Awesome, looks like they extended it, thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks so much for posting this, saved our family some $$$, appreciate the tip! :thumbsup2

I was reading some of the other posts and thought this might help. I just went to the site and typed the promo code, it was still showing as available when I tried it so I think it is still available until tomorrow.

I printed out the tickets yesterday and they specifically state on them that you can get a second day free when you present your ticket at the designated counter. It said this on all four of the tickets I bought, and two of them were free.

Also, we have two children and needed only one ticket so we had an odd number to buy as well. I bought four for the adults BOGO free and we plan to use the Southwest airlines discount at the gate to buy my daughter's ticket when we arrive. That's the next best discount we can use since the BOGO free was a better offer than the SW Cares offer.

Hope that helps someone!!! :)

Did you go to SW yet and get the second day on the free tickets? Just curious as the website says 2nd day for the paid tickets

I'm trying to buy it thru the Sea World website but its not letting me...is the code still working?
Thanks

I bought 6 tickets for SeaWorld (3 Buy 1 Get 1) and only need 5 tickets. Email me if you would like to purchase my extra ticket: wahornsam@yahoo.com

Selling for $40 (50% off) plus $2 shipping. Great deal if you only need 1 ticket or an odd amount of tix like we did.
Ticket must be used by 12/25/10 and you get a FREE 2nd day visit (within 7 days of first visit).

we're going on Christmas Day. I wonder if you can still use the tix that day or if 12/24 is the last day to use them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter