SeaWorld Hotel Perks?

I stayed at the Renaissance in late September and the ONLY benefit was 10% off dinning - and that did not include SeaWorld - just Aquatica

There was the merchandise discount

So really the only benefit was being able to cross the street and be at SeaWorld

I've stayed at the Renaissance (once - no package), Hilton Garden Inn SeaWorld (three times - once with a package and twice without), and Marriott Residence Inn Seaworld (three times -- all without a package), and all seven times I was given the little card for everyone in our party to have a one time fastpass for various SeaWorld attractions. I had to go to a concierge desk and ask for that (did that night before going to SeaWorld) Just saying that this was my experience. Do note that all these stays were sometime back with the last being January of 2019 at the Marriott Residence Inn (nothing super recent). Things may have changed.

I’ve searched and searched and I’m pretty sure all the hotel perks are gone since Covid and don’t seem to be coming back. Would love to be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter