Seaworld Layout

Love it - especially the colors & the letters. What a great way to use up the extra pictures that really capture the story. Especially liked the letter L, so clever!!!! Great job.

Bev-

Loved the way you used the pictures for the letters in Sea World. Great Layout!!

Happy Scrappin,
Candi
:earsgirl:

Bev,

I LOVE IT!!!

Your lay outs keep getting better and better. I can't wait for the next one.

Chessie

How great, Bev. I agree, your layouts just get better and better. I'm going to have to try those letters. :)

page is great! I love the colors you used they really stand out!
It is wonderful!

What a good job! I still haven't touched anything from my last WDW trip September, 2000. Wanted to do a scrapbook but I am not creative at all.

I especially like Katie on the whale. Where is that whale located. We will be there in 28 days and that would make a great picture.

Hhmm, where is that whale? I think it was outside the kids play area, kind of near the Shamu Stadium.

There was an official photographer there taking pics of kids, but our own snap turned out better than the official one.

Bev

Is this the same Bev who can't attend the daytime scrapping class??? Girl, you could TEACH that class!!!! I love your layout, very clever lettering. You should consider being a consultant for one of the scrapping companies like Creative Memories. I can tell from your previous posts that it hasn't caught on where you live yet----just think, you could be the one who starts it.

That is so kind - I am just a very lonely scrapper, so I would love to meet other's and while I 'get the basics' I have real trouble with composition, sometimes I get an idea straightaway, and other times I just stare and stare at the blank page.

I don;'t know about Creative Memories, but I am coveting that Close to my heart website - they are not in the UK yet, but I am eagerly awaiting their arrival. I could really get to like their stuff!

Bev

Bev, Creative Memories is a home-based business (ie, you become a consultant for them, which means you represent and sell their products). I'm not a consultant for them, just a fan of their products. If you want to see more about them, their website is creativememories.com. (I don't know how to do the thing with the links, or I'd provide that for you). Anyway, I sometimes look at their website, and if you go to it, you'll see there's a British flag you can click on (that's how they break it out, you click on where you live, like I click on the American flag). I would guess they have British consultants from that.

I was at a party and someone mentioned Close to my Heart products too, although I don't know anything about them.

You seem like a really talented scrapper, and you might be interested in finding out more about consulting for one of these companies. It sounds like scrapping is virtually unheard of in your area, so someone could do a lot with starting it up there.
Anyway, Happy Scrappin

Sorry, I didn't word my post very well, I do know who Creative Memories are, but I am not sure that I would like to be a consultant for them - I think I would prefer to be a consultant for Close to my Heart - but they don't have any UK Consultants yet.

I do have a CMC at the moment, but she's not close by, I have to mail order from her.

I am starting to toy with the idea of becoming a consultant either for CM (which would be easier as they are in the UK) or CTMH when they arrive, but I am not sure I am up to being the first scrapbooker in the region (well, I am starting to think that I am the 1st! ) but I don't know if I am up to converting people it would be so much easier if people just knew what I was talking about)

Thanks

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter