SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa from Dec 21 to Dec 24

qbacreative

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys,
Our December vacation is coming up, we have only from December 22 to December 24 for our first visit to seaWorld and Busch Gardens. According to the crowd calendar any of those days are a 9/10 when it comes to visiting crowds to those parks.
We have 3 day tickets for any SeaWorld parks, so we are going to visit SeaWorld for one day and BuschGardens for two consecutive days. We know these days are going to be busy no matter what, so we are planning to buy Quick Queue Unlimited for the one day at SeaWorld and for one of the two days at Busch Gardens.
This is what we are planning to do: Sunday Dec 22 SeaWorld, Monday Dec 23 and Tuesday Dec 24 BuschGardens, but I wonder if we are making the best decision.

1. Saturday, December 21:
    I guess is a Saturday so it’s a busy day for any park. Since it’s a weekend, locals are off from work and usually visit the park on this day.
  2. Sunday, December 22:
    Locals are off from work as well and may visit the park, but I read somewhere that if one has to go to a park on the weekend, Sundays are better than Saturdays.
  3. Monday December 23:
    Seems to be the best day for crowds level, because it’s a Monday, so we are planning to visit BuschGardens on this day with Quick Queue Unlimited.
  4. Tuesday December 24:
    Is a weekday but is Christmas eve; it could have more tourists than the previous days, and some of the locals may have the day off because of the holidays.
Just in case it matters, we are only visiting both parks for their roller coasters.
Not sure if I’m missing any argument.
So which do you guys think is the best day to visit each park?

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!