Seaworld Orlando discount after 1/1/2011?

Subbing.

I found a good deal on tickets last year when we went. Deal only let me buy 6 tickets. We used 5 on our trip, so we have one left to use by the end of April. DW are going to San Diego in April and plan on going to the SW there, so we need to buy one more. Would also like to know about the discount with the Rapid Rewards card. Would like to know if it's cheaper to buy them at the gate or online.

I have been researching the Southwest deal some. This is what I have read and have not experienced myself.

1. Can only be redeemed at the gates and cannot be done online.
2. Each Rapid rewards card (free) can be used for a purchase of up to 4 tickets.

There is also a deal via Fatwallet or Slickdeals which is an eTicket (print @ home) for 30% off which is a corp deal for the Blackstone group. These tickets are the cheapest I have seen and it works out to $55.27 for adults and $48.27 for children.

Also you may want to continue checking the Seaworld site as it looks as though there is a Pepsi promo which has not yet been activated. I believe the deal was reported here earlier which was viewable but not for purchase as 3 admissions for $99.

GL

Has anyone gotten the fatwallet link to work? i get about half way through the process of buying tickets and then get an error.

I just got the website to work. one adult ticket for $58 after tax. it is good for a second free day and expires one year from purchase! great deal!!

well,this is just getting better and better! That Pepsi thing really sounds too good to be true,but I'm willing to wait and see!

I just got the website to work. one adult ticket for $58 after tax. it is good for a second free day and expires one year from purchase! great deal!!

Is this a legitimate site? It looks like it is run by Sea World and it uses my sea world login? I just want to make sure before I purchase these tickets. Has anyone used these tickets from the fat wallet site?? Any info would be great. Thanks.

By the way for two adults and one child with tax was $169.15!!

well,this is just getting better and better! That Pepsi thing really sounds too good to be true,but I'm willing to wait and see!

It seems like the code 'pepsi' will work eventually. if you enter it in the promo code box it just says it hasn't been activated yet. Keeping fingers crossed here. :thumbsup2

Does anyone have a link to the Fatwallet discount. I went on their site and am having trouble finding the discounted sea world tickets. How do you find them?

The link was on pg 1 of this thread, first post.

Does anyone have a link to the Fatwallet discount. I went on their site and am having trouble finding the discounted sea world tickets. How do you find them?

If you go to fatwalletdotcom search sea world. Right now its the top thread.

Ok-who's going to be the first to use their Fatwallet e-ticket at Seaworld? We don't go until May,and I would love to hear a first-hand account!

Fatwallet absolutely works. I actually was able to purchase the tickets directly through seaworlds website after placing them in the shopping cart through the link. Another alternative is to search "Print at Work". It will come up saying promotional code. Go to the link, it provides the same discount 30 % off. Best discount available. Will be going in 3 weeks to florida and using them there. They are E-Tickets and good for one year. I also verified through Seaworlds website that the order was placed and confirmed. All was a go.

Also tickets are Turnstile ready. Just print them out and pass all lines, but the entrance lines.

Super! Please do report back after your trip!
Oh,I got an email back from Southwest today,verifying that SeaWorld still will discount tickets 20% at the gate when you show your Rapid Rewards card. But this other deal is better! :thumbsup2

Has anyone actually used these tickets? I cannot find a telephone number nor a security verification for using my credit card and am afraid. I do not want to spend 170 and walk up to the gate and the tickets not work. I had heard someone else tell me about this but they have not used theirs yet. How did you verify through Seaworld? I leave 1 week from today. The tickets at SW have gone up almost 20 for adults and more than 20 for children in the last 3 years.

That's why I want to hear from someone who has actually gone through the process and used these tickets at the park. Nothing beats first-hand info!

I bought these last week. I will be going in 2 weeks. I can report my happenings when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!