Seaworld Orlando discount after 1/1/2011?

What I did was run through the purchase up to entering in my CC info. I then opened another window and went directly to seaworlds website. I then went to purchase tickets. When I got there, it showed my order from the other site in my shopping cart. I then concluded with the purchase running through seaworlds site. The CC info stated that it would show up on the account SW Orlando/ BG Tampa. I also confirmed this on a standard purchase. Once I checked out, It provide numbers and and confirmation information. I have also received 2 emails from Seaworld confirming the tickets and the purchase. I also logged into their site to veiw the history of my purchases. I have done this on multiple computers in multiple locations.

I was just a skeptic as most, but I have found nothing to indicate that this is not a legitimate deal. I am interested as well to hear from someone who has used the ticket, but I see no reason why they would not work or be accepted.

What I did was run through the purchase up to entering in my CC info. I then opened another window and went directly to seaworlds website. I then went to purchase tickets. When I got there, it showed my order from the other site in my shopping cart. I then concluded with the purchase running through seaworlds site. The CC info stated that it would show up on the account SW Orlando/ BG Tampa. I also confirmed this on a standard purchase. Once I checked out, It provide numbers and and confirmation information. I have also received 2 emails from Seaworld confirming the tickets and the purchase. I also logged into their site to veiw the history of my purchases. I have done this on multiple computers in multiple locations.

I was just a skeptic as most, but I have found nothing to indicate that this is not a legitimate deal. I am interested as well to hear from someone who has used the ticket, but I see no reason why they would not work or be accepted.

I also got 2 confirmation emails directly from Sea World with checking out straight from the link without the extra steps.

Hope this hasn't already been posted, but when does this fatwallet deal expire?

This is awesome. report back, anyone who uses it. We are now changing the Dsine ytrip up totally, and since the hotel we may stay at is next to Sea world, I am kind of thinking of doing 1 day there now instead of 2 at MK.

What is the final total cost of the Fatwallet SeaWorld ticket-with tax and everything?

$279.43 for 3 adults and 2 kids. About $58 for each adult and just over $50 per child

I just tried the Pepsi code and itis for college students and tou need a scratch off card.

"Spring Break at SeaWorld for college students. This special college student offer will allow for 3 for $99 admission price is $33.00 per person plus tax. Offer valid for a minimum purchase of 3 single-day admissions (maximum purchase of 6 admissions) to SeaWorld Florida, SeaWorld Texas** and/or SeaWorld California through April 30, 2011. Must present valid college ID and scratch card at ticket booth.*** College ID also required at turnstile upon entrance to park. Valid .edu email address needed to purchase tickets online. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Offer not valid with other discounts or special offers. Does not include admission to separately ticketed special events."

Fatwallet seems to be the best deal.

Did the Fat Wallet deal for both Sea World and Aquatica. No problems but the tickets say "no photo copies accepted." I wonder how they know if it was printed on a printer or photo copied?

I just replicated what PW43 did, started on the fatwallet site, opened another window to Sea World's web page and saw my tickets in the Sea World cart, so unless they have hacked a link to Sea World's online ticket center I'd say these are legit.:)

I guess my problem also with it is I cannot get anyone a Seaworld to confirm the tickets by phone. The agents I have spoke with said they had never heard of print at work. Since we are on the fence I think I will do the SW discount instead at the gate.

I got my Seaworld tix from Fatwallet. $228 for the 4 of us. I can't wait, I've never seen anything like Seaworld before!

I guess my problem also with it is I cannot get anyone a Seaworld to confirm the tickets by phone. The agents I have spoke with said they had never heard of print at work. Since we are on the fence I think I will do the SW discount instead at the gate.

Best I can tell these tickets are for employee's of Blackstone (new owner of Seaworld/Buschgardens etc) The offer is in not associated with Fatwallet someone on that board posted a link that employees of Blackstone would use to purchase tickets. So iy's not like a special deal from Fatwallet. This is probably why Seaworld will not confirm on the phone since they do not have this as a selling option on their internal system. Just my 2cents hope it helps you understand where this is coming from.

I just tried the Pepsi code and itis for college students and tou need a scratch off card.

"Spring Break at SeaWorld for college students. This special college student offer will allow for 3 for $99 admission price is $33.00 per person plus tax. Offer valid for a minimum purchase of 3 single-day admissions (maximum purchase of 6 admissions) to SeaWorld Florida, SeaWorld Texas** and/or SeaWorld California through April 30, 2011. Must present valid college ID and scratch card at ticket booth.*** College ID also required at turnstile upon entrance to park. Valid .edu email address needed to purchase tickets online. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Offer not valid with other discounts or special offers. Does not include admission to separately ticketed special events."

Fatwallet seems to be the best deal.

I just tried "pepsi" and all I got was "We're sorry. The promotion code you entered has not yet been activated.". I can't find anything about a Spring Break deal. :confused3

Best I can tell these tickets are for employee's of Blackstone (new owner of Seaworld/Buschgardens etc) The offer is in not associated with Fatwallet someone on that board posted a link that employees of Blackstone would use to purchase tickets. So iy's not like a special deal from Fatwallet. This is probably why Seaworld will not confirm on the phone since they do not have this as a selling option on their internal system. Just my 2cents hope it helps you understand where this is coming from.

This make sense. I know SW crew members are going to be getting the ability to buy discounted tickets. This might be the site they are supposed to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!