Seaworld Orlando discount after 1/1/2011?

Well, I guess that cat's out of the bag. Thanks for the tip about SW RR - I signed up today. Will they send me a card? Our trip is not until May so plenty of time...

Well, I guess that cat's out of the bag. Thanks for the tip about SW RR - I signed up today. Will they send me a card? Our trip is not until May so plenty of time...

You can print a card online and take it with you. I am not sure if they will mail you a hard card or not. :thumbsup2

What do you mean by card?
If you mean ticket, you print that at the time you purchase it. No they will not send you anything but a confirmation email.

What do you mean by card?
If you mean ticket, you print that at the time you purchase it. No they will not send you anything but a confirmation email.

I think the pp was asking if Southwest would send them a discount card to get the Southwest discount.

You can print a card online and take it with you. I am not sure if they will mail you a hard card or not. :thumbsup2

No, Southwest does not send you a hard card. You have to print it out. What I did is laminated mine after I printed it out.

Just to let everyone who did get their tickets through the fatwallet link, they worked! We used them on Jan 25th, and there weren't any issues. Our names came up on screen when we scanned them, and no one asked us for any kind of identifcation. I can't say how some other park atendees purchased their tickets, but I saw other people with print-outs like ours, and scanning them just like us.
The only thing the gate person said, was to make sure to get our free, second day before we leave the park, which we didn't take advantage of.

I hope you all got great deals;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!