SeaWorld Orlando is now a Certified Autism Center

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
They join Aquatica and Discovery Cove, which were announced earlier this year, as being certified by the The International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards as a Certified Autism Center, meaning they have trained staff and special signs with sensory guides, and they have quiet rooms.

I do not see that Disney is currently certified which is rather surprising to me.

One of the quiet rooms is listed as being in the Sesame area, which if you have been there you know can be loud and crowded and colorful, I can definitely see where a room nearby would be nice.

Hi I have been following this since I heard about Aquatica. I was very happy to see this. I hope other parks will follow this idea. We will be visiting the Sew World parks this summer and will take the opportunity to use the new system. I think it is going to be very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!