SeaWorld Orlando - Menus with prices - 2018

So I understand getting the full meals,so if you want a snack ( pretzel) that's a meal for the hour? And is it an hour from when you bought the last item? I know we are getting our money's worth. All I have to do is order one meal... its 50 for two days of dining on the two day deal.

Is there ice cream included anywhere on the meal plan? Its a favorite dessert around here! Also my 9 year old eats a ton! Does the no sharing rule matter is everyone in your party has the wristband? I'm thinking we may let him have my adult meal and me eat his kids meal at some places.

Is there ice cream included anywhere on the meal plan? Its a favorite dessert around here! Also my 9 year old eats a ton! Does the no sharing rule matter is everyone in your party has the wristband? I'm thinking we may let him have my adult meal and me eat his kids meal at some places.

If the main restaurant offers ice cream, you could choose it for your dessert, but I do not recall seeing any.

If you have an adult wristband and choose an adult meal and the child has a child wristband and chooses a child meal, I do not think it's an issue for who actually consumes the food. You paid for one adult and one child meal and ate one adult and one child meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!