Mile-High Corned Beef Sandwich $10.99

Herb Roasted Turkey Sandwich $10.79

Smokehouse Brisket Mac & Cheese $8.99

Classic Chef Salad $8.49

Snack Selection $4.99

Kids Selection (for ages 3-9) $6.99

Prices effective as of Aug 18 2016

Awesome! Thank you!

I will be trying that Smokehouse Brisket Mac & Cheese in October, I can guarantee you that. Diet, be damned :teeth: .

Spoke to SeaWorld reservations today (8/29/16). The pop-up menu that describes the Ticket/All Day Dining package inadvertently omitted the names of Expedition Cafe and Voyager's Smokehouse from the list of participating restaurants. I was put on hold for several minutes (willingly) while they tracked down the info. They were shocked at the omission, and are working to fix it. He clearly stated that there was no intent to create a separate downgraded All Day Dining option with the combo ticket.

It's obvious that they intended for Voyager's to be on the list, as they mention the Baby Back Rib exclusion, and Voyager's is the only place that offers that item. So, it seems that the online ticket combo deal includes the normal 7 locations that are listed on the website under the All Day Dining.

Side note, AAA seems to have a similar admission/All Day Dining ticket, that does NOT seem to have the "purchase by 9/5/2016" deadline, but do check for yourself in case I missed some detail.

We will be going to Sea World next July, first time in a very long time. Thanks for all the great information everyone. I was wondering about the dining plan so this thread has helped.

can you only get drinks (on the all day plan) at only the designated restaurants? who offers slusies?
is breakfast only at seafire grill?
anyone have a menu for captain petes ?
anyone have photos or a list of side's or deserts at the all day plan restuaurants? ( i saw the list of sides for mango joes)

Hello, everyone. I have a couple questions that I am hoping someone may be able to answer. My husband & I are planning to visit Sea World over Christmas break. There is a buy one get one dining plan offer currently. My question is- do all of the restaurants with the plan serve alcohol, or are there some that do not (we were hoping there would be at least one that doesn't). Also, are you required to dine in with the plan, or can you purchase & take your food to go?

By the way, that ice cream picture looked delicious; is that included with the dining plan?

Thanks for any & all help that you can give. I appreciate the forum; it has already answered a lot of questions I had previously. :)

Does anyone know if you can still go through the line and get bottled water? Also it looks like Terrace bar is now an all day dine participant, does that include the turkey leg?

Does anyone know if you can still go through the line and get bottled water? Also it looks like Terrace bar is now an all day dine participant, does that include the turkey leg?

hi i just called seaworld
Terrace bar is not on the dining plan. & it is the only one that has turkey legs
beverages including water is unlimited. you don't have to wait the hour between meals.

hi i just called seaworld
Terrace bar is not on the dining plan. & it is the only one that has turkey legs
beverages including water is unlimited. you don't have to wait the hour between meals.

Thanks so much!

@macraven ... can this thread be made a sticky?
If i can't get the links for the menus, probably can make this a sticky.

Trying to create a new sticky for all menus of SeaWorld and Discovery Cove.

Working on keeping all menus in order and conversations after that so the new sticky has direct info when you first read it following with conversation that has explanations and tips.
Will be including the dates of all info in the sticky so when i update menus and costs, it will stay accurate for readers seeking info for their trips.

Food prices have gone up. Was there March 2016 and went last weekend. Voyagers platters are $2-$3 more this trip. The beef brisket(4 slices) some fries and a roll were $15.99. A soda was either $3.89 . I checked price for fajitas at Sea Fire and the cheapest, if I remember correctly were $12.99.

Thank you for posting that
Much needed

Since I am trying to set up a new menu sticky, your info is appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!