Sea World

Is the Voyagers Sampler (chicken, spare ribs and beef brisket) large enough to share between 3 people (1 adult and 2 teen girls)?

If all 3 people are lighter eaters -or- if you maybe pair it with dessert or a salad it might be enough. Guess the other question would be - would you be snacking all day and this would be the main (shared) food or would this be the one meal / food item any of you buy while in the park.

If you are talking about the all day dine - no, not everyone in the party has to buy it. However, only the person buying can use it, sharing is prohibited.

I assumed about the sharing. It's just some people in our party eat far more than others. For some people, it would be worth it, for others they would end up paying more than they would if they just paid out of pocket.

Sharks Underwater Grill menu with prices as of Aug 2017 (could not decide which picture was "less poor" so uploaded both) -

30 percent IMAG0180.jpg 30 percent IMAG0181.jpg

Attachments

• 30 percent IMAG0180.jpg
    30 percent IMAG0180.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 32
I just checked Flamecraft Bar - the menu posted above for mid august 2017 is still valid. There have been no changes there.

Does Sharks have a kids menu?

They do - I will try and get a picture of it next time I am there. If I remember correctly they have the usual hot dog and chicken tenders, along with fish and maybe a few other items. I have never had anyone order from it so my memory may be failing, but they definitely do have one.

Can you get a Churro as a snack on the dining plan? Churros are on my son's list of must have while we are on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!